- The Donald: Glad to see the Coach redux. I first remember CTN from Call to Glory, and didn't catch all that many...
- The Donald: Am I paranoid, or am I being followed by a moon shadow? – DF Yusuf Islam
- Jason: As a direct response to the Clinton era, with no Ross Perot in the mix, but still won only by a razor thin...
- Geeding: How would you view the Bush/Cheney ticket? Of course Bush was considered from Texas, and I know Cheney...
- RPM: I'm sure the AZ State Senator that wants mandatory religious services has a particular brand of religion in...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: March 2012
A convicted Texas sexoffender who was executed Wednesday night for bludgeoning to death a 10-month-old boy expired shortly after addressing friends and saying” “Go Cowboys!” The Huntsville Item reports that Jesse Hernandez,47,was in a cheerful mood as he lay strapped … Continue reading
I often hear folks talk about how Texas doesn’t really have seasons, and I guess I see their point, but there’s nothing like a nice long roadtrip through this great state during the springtime. On my trip from Dallas to … Continue reading
As you are reading this, I’m probably on the road to Austin, I gotta be there by 10:00 AM. It was a busy weekend and I didn’t have much time to blog. Heck, I don’t know how much I’ll have … Continue reading
I’m so glad this show is back on the air this Sunday, so in honor of this grand event, here’s some impressive editing and sound mixing with the ladies of the show . . . A remix musical featuring the … Continue reading
My laptop from my new company arrived in the mail yesterday addressed to “Keith Greeding” instead of “Keith Geeding.” As I opened up the contents and VPN’d for the first time, my fears came true . . . I’m in … Continue reading
Set to be officially unveiled at the Tan Expo funeral home show in Bologna, Italy, the car stretches a total of 276-inches (23-feet!) in length, three feet longer than even the extended wheelbase version of the Phantom. Unique to this … Continue reading
The director of Blue Like Jazz, a film based on Don Miller’s popular book, says that the “Christian Movie Establishment … is out to get us.” That’s what Steve Taylor, director of the film that releases next month, wrote in … Continue reading
My new company I’ll start work for next week send me a welcome package of Harry and David chocolates, cookies, and treats [pic]. That’s a first for me, and a nice way to start off things, but sometimes gestures like … Continue reading
And car . . . Article
Full USA Today Article