- John Mackovic: That guy probably forgot to bring his towel one game, and now he must always leave it at home, because...
- John Mackovic: If they had pulled it off, their coach would have been considered a genius.
- John Mackovic: Maybe Gore left a little note for Dick Cheney in the VP's office. 🙂
- Geeding: The Al Gore reference is odd. Gore was never president and didn't have an opportunity to leave a note...
- DavidInNTexas: Care to show me the note Al Gore wrote to George's son?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: February 2012
I can’t recall the last time I had an entire week off of work. I think it may have been back in 2008 when WifeGeeding and I drove to Vegas, Disneyland, San Diego, and then back home during her spring … Continue reading
Not even one curse word . . .
Teachers in the Peoria Unified School District soon may need to spruce up their wardrobes to come to work. The school board is looking to put in place rules governing what teachers and staff wear in the classroom and at … Continue reading
From BustedHalo.com . . . bustedhalo.com/features/fast-pray-give Traditionally, Lent was a time for personal conversion leading up to Easter, during which Christians practiced the spiritual disciplines of fasting, praying and almsgiving to strip away all that is unnecessary and become more … Continue reading
Leaders of the Southern Baptist Convention, the country’s largest Protestant denomination, on Tuesday opted against changing a name that has proved problematic for some churches because of its connection to the South and slavery. Approximately 80 members of the convention’s … Continue reading