- RPM: Let me guess, your DirecTv receiver was locking up after a commercial? Mine started doing that this week. First...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Great pic today. #tipshat YAY FOOTBALL! Such a great time of the year with the Fall season coming,...
- Michael Willoughby: I think that John Belushi would have made the perfect Ignatius.
- Geeding: Thanks for the article, Michael. Sadly, here's the update to it saying it won't get made, but I...
- Michael Willoughby: You might enjoy this article. http://www.slate.com/articles/ news_and_politics/h…
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: February 2012
I can’t recall the last time I had an entire week off of work. I think it may have been back in 2008 when WifeGeeding and I drove to Vegas, Disneyland, San Diego, and then back home during her spring … Continue reading
Not even one curse word . . .
Teachers in the Peoria Unified School District soon may need to spruce up their wardrobes to come to work. The school board is looking to put in place rules governing what teachers and staff wear in the classroom and at … Continue reading
From BustedHalo.com . . . bustedhalo.com/features/fast-pray-give Traditionally, Lent was a time for personal conversion leading up to Easter, during which Christians practiced the spiritual disciplines of fasting, praying and almsgiving to strip away all that is unnecessary and become more … Continue reading
Leaders of the Southern Baptist Convention, the country’s largest Protestant denomination, on Tuesday opted against changing a name that has proved problematic for some churches because of its connection to the South and slavery. Approximately 80 members of the convention’s … Continue reading