- John Mackovic: Agreed. Jerry is probably the most important/influential owner since the AFL-NFL merger.
- Bryan: At this point, do you blame him? The Death Star is full every single time the team takes the field. Until...
- towski: and Johnny Walker…
- RPM: Jerry is satisfied with turning a hefty profit. I really don't think he cares if he wins another Super...
- Bryan: All of the people offended by the Doritos ad need to be gathered together, set on fire, and thrown off a...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: February 2012
I can’t recall the last time I had an entire week off of work. I think it may have been back in 2008 when WifeGeeding and I drove to Vegas, Disneyland, San Diego, and then back home during her spring … Continue reading
Not even one curse word . . .
Teachers in the Peoria Unified School District soon may need to spruce up their wardrobes to come to work. The school board is looking to put in place rules governing what teachers and staff wear in the classroom and at … Continue reading
From BustedHalo.com . . . bustedhalo.com/features/fast-pray-give Traditionally, Lent was a time for personal conversion leading up to Easter, during which Christians practiced the spiritual disciplines of fasting, praying and almsgiving to strip away all that is unnecessary and become more … Continue reading
Leaders of the Southern Baptist Convention, the country’s largest Protestant denomination, on Tuesday opted against changing a name that has proved problematic for some churches because of its connection to the South and slavery. Approximately 80 members of the convention’s … Continue reading