- Codes de R裵ction: This is very interesting, You’re a very skilled blogger. I’ve joined your feed and sit...
- WGII: Please don’t divorce me but I actually like Hard8 better than Meat You Anywhere and for Rudy’s to...
- RPM: I think a large part of the Democrat's problem lately is they don't take the low road when given the...
- Seymore: Isn't that wall hazardous if you fall off the bike to the right?
- Ben W.: I was watching Twitter during Clinton's speech, and multiple people who could see the teleprompter feed...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 29 February 29, 2012
I didn’t realize some leap years are actually skipped.
When Bill Dallas first heard that 15 to 20 million Christians in the U.S. are not registered to vote, he couldn’t believe it. “Initially, it surprised me. And then I thought to myself, ‘Wait a minute, I’m not registered,’ Dallas … Continue reading