- Bizarro Big Tex: I always learn things when I read Bag of Nothing: 1. There’s a bag limit on gators in Texas....
- Bryan B: One of my coworkers use to manage a bar that hosted Guy’s Night Out a few times and he swears that...
- Bryan B: I was trying to remember if the game was in Arlington. I think it likely was because, if memory serves me...
- Bryan B: Who cares about the proofreading? It’s a blog about…stuff. It’s not a dang contract to buy...
- AndreaJN: Hey @Michael, he’s got an eye twitch! Don’t nag if he can’t tell right from left 🙂
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 February 16, 2012
Crematoriums in Germany are struggling to adapt to an increasingly obese population and a boom in extra-large coffins that has led at least one to widen its oven doors. The Schweinfurt crematorium in Bavaria had to widen the doors by … Continue reading
From the McNaughton Fine Art Company: All the Presidents of the past gather around a man sitting on a park bench. That man, with his head bowed appears distraught and hopeless as he contemplates his future. Some of the past … Continue reading
And to think, I’ve never seen the movie.