- Kathy: I love your comment–and the book. I had the pleasure of teaching it to students for several years. Love...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Bryan, you just took me down memory lane. My cousin as a toddler chewing on the lead-base paint...
- Bryan B.: Best can opener I’ve ever owned: https://www.pamperedchef.com/s hop/Cooking+Tools/Can+%26+J...
- Bizarro Big Tex: I am now going to attempt to include the word “shoat” in my daily conversations at least...
- Ben W.: The only book I’ve consistently read multiple times is To Kill a Mockingbird. It’s powerful and...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 February 16, 2012
Crematoriums in Germany are struggling to adapt to an increasingly obese population and a boom in extra-large coffins that has led at least one to widen its oven doors. The Schweinfurt crematorium in Bavaria had to widen the doors by … Continue reading
From the McNaughton Fine Art Company: All the Presidents of the past gather around a man sitting on a park bench. That man, with his head bowed appears distraught and hopeless as he contemplates his future. Some of the past … Continue reading
And to think, I’ve never seen the movie.