- Bizarro Big Tex: I always learn things when I read Bag of Nothing: 1. There’s a bag limit on gators in Texas....
- Bryan B: One of my coworkers use to manage a bar that hosted Guy’s Night Out a few times and he swears that...
- Bryan B: I was trying to remember if the game was in Arlington. I think it likely was because, if memory serves me...
- Bryan B: Who cares about the proofreading? It’s a blog about…stuff. It’s not a dang contract to buy...
- AndreaJN: Hey @Michael, he’s got an eye twitch! Don’t nag if he can’t tell right from left 🙂
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 13 February 13, 2012
Apple has been criticized for seemingly exploiting the death of Whitney Houston after the price of her albums on iTunes increased following her death, although further reports have indicated that label Sony Music is responsible for the hike. Houston’s 2007 … Continue reading
It’s been four years since Kirk Cameron appeared in the impactful marriage film “Fireproof,” but he hasn’t been resting. Working on his latest film “Monumental,” Cameron is looking to make an even bigger impact this time around, tackling family, politics, … Continue reading
From left to right, you have President John F. Kennedy, then VP and future president Lyndon Johnson, and retired presidents Dwight Eisenhower and Harry S. Truman all sitting in a church pew. Any guesses to where this photo was taken? … Continue reading