- df of ll: 2017 must be a bad year for family pets. We lost our family cat of 17 years in October, talk about a family...
- barry: I’m so sorry to hear about the passing of Oreo. First and foremost, I want to say that if animals...
- WGII: Losing a fur child is such a hard thing but such a small price to pay for the love, loyalty, and companionship...
- Abrian Stemmet: Sorry for your loss
- alec666: Oreo, what a great name for such a great dog….condolences to you and your family…
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 13 February 13, 2012
Apple has been criticized for seemingly exploiting the death of Whitney Houston after the price of her albums on iTunes increased following her death, although further reports have indicated that label Sony Music is responsible for the hike. Houston’s 2007 … Continue reading
It’s been four years since Kirk Cameron appeared in the impactful marriage film “Fireproof,” but he hasn’t been resting. Working on his latest film “Monumental,” Cameron is looking to make an even bigger impact this time around, tackling family, politics, … Continue reading
From left to right, you have President John F. Kennedy, then VP and future president Lyndon Johnson, and retired presidents Dwight Eisenhower and Harry S. Truman all sitting in a church pew. Any guesses to where this photo was taken? … Continue reading