- Bizarro Big Tex: I always learn things when I read Bag of Nothing: 1. There’s a bag limit on gators in Texas....
- Bryan B: One of my coworkers use to manage a bar that hosted Guy’s Night Out a few times and he swears that...
- Bryan B: I was trying to remember if the game was in Arlington. I think it likely was because, if memory serves me...
- Bryan B: Who cares about the proofreading? It’s a blog about…stuff. It’s not a dang contract to buy...
- AndreaJN: Hey @Michael, he’s got an eye twitch! Don’t nag if he can’t tell right from left 🙂
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 09 February 9, 2012
Be sure to catch the ending. My daughter thought it would be funny/rebellious/cool to post on her Facebook wall just how upset she was and how unfair her life here is; how we work her too hard with chores, never … Continue reading
JACKSON, MS (AP) – State Rep. Steve Holland wants to rename the Gulf of Mexico as the Gulf of America for “official purposes within the state of Mississippi.” Holland, D-Plantersville, says the measure aims to mock anti-immigrant legislation that he … Continue reading
A 62-year-old preacher from Virginia died immediately after giving his final sermon on Sunday morning. WAVY reports.
After all the action, stunts & physical abuse shooting The Expendables 2 and The Last Stand, it was time for a little tune up on my shoulder. Look who was coincidentally waiting in line behind me for his shoulder surgery. … Continue reading