- Kathy: I love your comment–and the book. I had the pleasure of teaching it to students for several years. Love...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Bryan, you just took me down memory lane. My cousin as a toddler chewing on the lead-base paint...
- Bryan B.: Best can opener I’ve ever owned: https://www.pamperedchef.com/s hop/Cooking+Tools/Can+%26+J...
- Bizarro Big Tex: I am now going to attempt to include the word “shoat” in my daily conversations at least...
- Ben W.: The only book I’ve consistently read multiple times is To Kill a Mockingbird. It’s powerful and...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 09 February 9, 2012
Be sure to catch the ending. My daughter thought it would be funny/rebellious/cool to post on her Facebook wall just how upset she was and how unfair her life here is; how we work her too hard with chores, never … Continue reading
JACKSON, MS (AP) – State Rep. Steve Holland wants to rename the Gulf of Mexico as the Gulf of America for “official purposes within the state of Mississippi.” Holland, D-Plantersville, says the measure aims to mock anti-immigrant legislation that he … Continue reading
A 62-year-old preacher from Virginia died immediately after giving his final sermon on Sunday morning. WAVY reports.
After all the action, stunts & physical abuse shooting The Expendables 2 and The Last Stand, it was time for a little tune up on my shoulder. Look who was coincidentally waiting in line behind me for his shoulder surgery. … Continue reading