- Fred: Sir I had back surgery also and was in constant pain afterwards. I went and had the Jesus shot in Oklahoma and...
- Alec666: I left the catholic church a long time ago. The hypocrisy was just too much for me.
- Anonymous: Keith, man youre making my decision even tougher. I may need shoulder surgery( also tricky) it’s a...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, you made the right decision on the back surgery. Always easier to heal while you are younger,...
- Barry: I just knew it had to be the same one. I referenced you guys in talking to them, but couldn’t be 100% certain...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 09 February 9, 2012
Be sure to catch the ending. My daughter thought it would be funny/rebellious/cool to post on her Facebook wall just how upset she was and how unfair her life here is; how we work her too hard with chores, never … Continue reading
JACKSON, MS (AP) – State Rep. Steve Holland wants to rename the Gulf of Mexico as the Gulf of America for “official purposes within the state of Mississippi.” Holland, D-Plantersville, says the measure aims to mock anti-immigrant legislation that he … Continue reading
A 62-year-old preacher from Virginia died immediately after giving his final sermon on Sunday morning. WAVY reports.
After all the action, stunts & physical abuse shooting The Expendables 2 and The Last Stand, it was time for a little tune up on my shoulder. Look who was coincidentally waiting in line behind me for his shoulder surgery. … Continue reading