- Geeding: Your insightful comment made me do a bit of research. My guess was that this was similar to the Grand Canyon...
- Larry: I would like to know how anyone gets permission to deface a natural site with all that contraption. Unless it...
- sara: If you buy good boots, they will last you much longer than sneakers. And if anything happened to them, or the...
- Ben W.: The jump was cool, but the tension regarding how long it was going to take him to stop was even better, IMO....
- Jason: I’like believe cops care enough to pray honestly when they pray for the victims of police brutality.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: February 2012
I didn’t realize some leap years are actually skipped.
When Bill Dallas first heard that 15 to 20 million Christians in the U.S. are not registered to vote, he couldn’t believe it. “Initially, it surprised me. And then I thought to myself, ‘Wait a minute, I’m not registered,’ Dallas … Continue reading
Two politicians are having an argument. One of them stands up and says, “You’re lying!” The other one answers, “Yes, I am, but hear me out.” Romney won Mackinac County by 1 vote. 667 votes to Santorum’s, wait for it, … Continue reading
But it might hurt your dog’s ears.
During the July 4th weekend of 2003, Mitt Romney hopped on a Jet Ski with two of his sons at night to rescue a drowning family of four, their two friends, and their dog. The new season of Mad Men is less … Continue reading
Check out the article here.