- Jay F: I don't know much about it either but have put a fair amount down (or up) over the years. You would more...
- KC1: Because the tile is a glass and aluminum blend….aluminum shouldn't be used for water areas. If the...
- Mountaineer: Happy Anniversary! And the photographic proof of the onset of your back problems? I would sleep with one...
- Ben W.: Based on the wallpaper, it looks like the Grand Floridian.
- Ben W.: FWIW, we (shockingly) honeymooned at WDW also, and would have been there about two months before y'all...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: February 2012
I didn’t realize some leap years are actually skipped.
When Bill Dallas first heard that 15 to 20 million Christians in the U.S. are not registered to vote, he couldn’t believe it. “Initially, it surprised me. And then I thought to myself, ‘Wait a minute, I’m not registered,’ Dallas … Continue reading
Two politicians are having an argument. One of them stands up and says, “You’re lying!” The other one answers, “Yes, I am, but hear me out.” Romney won Mackinac County by 1 vote. 667 votes to Santorum’s, wait for it, … Continue reading
But it might hurt your dog’s ears.
During the July 4th weekend of 2003, Mitt Romney hopped on a Jet Ski with two of his sons at night to rescue a drowning family of four, their two friends, and their dog. The new season of Mad Men is less … Continue reading
Check out the article here.