- Chupacabra: U2 are not at the TOP of the list of pretty OK bands that somehow became legend- but they are ON that...
- Blueman: Peace be with you too, Larry! I would propose that good “religious” people on both sides of the...
- Y.A.: Mr. Lindsey – While there may be individuals who claim to be a Democrat who want to remove religion from...
- Larry Lindsey: Blueman, Your logic is terribly flawed. You use the premise “WWJD” and then turn around...
- Bryan B: Enjoy your time away from the blog. Whatever the reason, I’m holding a good thought for you. BON is...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: February 2012
I didn’t realize some leap years are actually skipped.
When Bill Dallas first heard that 15 to 20 million Christians in the U.S. are not registered to vote, he couldn’t believe it. “Initially, it surprised me. And then I thought to myself, ‘Wait a minute, I’m not registered,’ Dallas … Continue reading
Two politicians are having an argument. One of them stands up and says, “You’re lying!” The other one answers, “Yes, I am, but hear me out.” Romney won Mackinac County by 1 vote. 667 votes to Santorum’s, wait for it, … Continue reading
But it might hurt your dog’s ears.
During the July 4th weekend of 2003, Mitt Romney hopped on a Jet Ski with two of his sons at night to rescue a drowning family of four, their two friends, and their dog. The new season of Mad Men is less … Continue reading
Check out the article here.