- Ben W.: Not sure that I'll be able to watch that one. I watched just the trailer and…man, my office is...
- E. Kwal: Change a few words here and there, and my story on gay marriage is your story, Geeding.
- Tim: As a southern born and bred preacher's kid that identifies more and more left as I age, its been a tough...
- RPM: Some people park like the world belongs to them and there's no consequences. I once parked at Albertsons...
- Tron: Agreed on all of the above
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 27 January 27, 2012
With the steering wheel in one hand, and a video camera in the other, dad Zachary Russell kept driving as his wife Jennifer gave birth. The couple was racing down Highway 287 in Texas towards a birthing center when Jennifer … Continue reading
For those without access to a simple toilet, poop can be poison. Businessman-turned-sanitation-superhero Jack Sim fights this oft-neglected crisis affecting 2.6 billion people… It’s amazing how we take modern plumbing for granted and how something as normal as eliminated our … Continue reading
Between Page and Screen contains no text, only stark black-and-white geometric shapes and a web address leading to this site, where the reader follows instructions to display the book on his or her webcam. Our software detects the square markers … Continue reading