- DF of LL: RE: NFL Trivia The only NFL team associated with New York that actually play their games in New York are...
- Geeding: I don’t recall him going into the bar, I think you’re correct.
- John Mackovic: In the final version of the movie, Chewie didn't go into the bar, did he?
- John Mackovic: – If you have Directv, you need to have an antenna for backup. – About that sports trivia...
- Paul: When the weather alert comes on my TV screen I engage the Closed Captions and I am able to read the dialog...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 24 January 24, 2012
Military training is an intense business, involving discipline, precision, and reserves of courage that can be called upon in the midst of battle. But for soldiers undergoing training in the People’s Liberation Army of China that’s taken to a whole … Continue reading
This anti-ballistic (bullet proof) polo shirt takes safety to an altogether new level. Designed by Colombian designer Miguel Caballero for his Black Label Collection, which is world renowned “high-security fashion.” High profile clients include action hero Steven Seagal, King Abdullah … Continue reading
YEARS from Bartholomäus Traubeck on Vimeo. A tree’s year rings are analysed for their strength, thickness and rate of growth. This data serves as basis for a generative process that outputs piano music. It is mapped to a scale which … Continue reading
sterling cooper vader price from Dann Matthews on Vimeo.
As more Dutch turn their backs on organized religion, vacant churches are avoiding the wrecking ball by hosting new congregations devoted to alternative pursuits, including gambling, nightclubbing and even motocross, Radio Netherlands tells us. As a result of what the … Continue reading
In 2009, Casey Pugh asked thousands of Internet users to remake “Star Wars: A New Hope” into a fan film, 15 seconds at a time. Contributors were allowed to recreate scenes from Star Wars however they wanted. Within just a … Continue reading