- Ben W.: Want to make your TV viewing better? Go to the "picture" settings (or whatever it is on your model)...
- Ben W.: I can't figure out what's going to be the bigger catastrophe to watch this summer: the Rio Olympics...
- Geeding: That’s some SNL Weekend Tonight level humor. I applaud it, sir.
- John Mackovic: – I bet most just go by “Don” – What It’s Like to Be Named Donald Trump...
- Scooter: When your Beard gets "Rightous" then eating a burger and fries with a fork is not uncommon
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 24 January 24, 2012
Military training is an intense business, involving discipline, precision, and reserves of courage that can be called upon in the midst of battle. But for soldiers undergoing training in the People’s Liberation Army of China that’s taken to a whole … Continue reading
This anti-ballistic (bullet proof) polo shirt takes safety to an altogether new level. Designed by Colombian designer Miguel Caballero for his Black Label Collection, which is world renowned “high-security fashion.” High profile clients include action hero Steven Seagal, King Abdullah … Continue reading
YEARS from Bartholomäus Traubeck on Vimeo. A tree’s year rings are analysed for their strength, thickness and rate of growth. This data serves as basis for a generative process that outputs piano music. It is mapped to a scale which … Continue reading
sterling cooper vader price from Dann Matthews on Vimeo.
As more Dutch turn their backs on organized religion, vacant churches are avoiding the wrecking ball by hosting new congregations devoted to alternative pursuits, including gambling, nightclubbing and even motocross, Radio Netherlands tells us. As a result of what the … Continue reading
In 2009, Casey Pugh asked thousands of Internet users to remake “Star Wars: A New Hope” into a fan film, 15 seconds at a time. Contributors were allowed to recreate scenes from Star Wars however they wanted. Within just a … Continue reading