- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
- Ben W.: That kids' autograph section is genius, and should be mandatory. I've heard so many athletes talk...
- Jason: That "anointed cake" story sounds like a variation of a story Tony Campolo has been telling for...
- AndreaJN: I enjoy “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!”. Hope you enjoy it!
- Rob: The Navy officially retired the flat hat on April 1, 1963.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 24 January 24, 2012
Military training is an intense business, involving discipline, precision, and reserves of courage that can be called upon in the midst of battle. But for soldiers undergoing training in the People’s Liberation Army of China that’s taken to a whole … Continue reading
This anti-ballistic (bullet proof) polo shirt takes safety to an altogether new level. Designed by Colombian designer Miguel Caballero for his Black Label Collection, which is world renowned “high-security fashion.” High profile clients include action hero Steven Seagal, King Abdullah … Continue reading
YEARS from Bartholomäus Traubeck on Vimeo. A tree’s year rings are analysed for their strength, thickness and rate of growth. This data serves as basis for a generative process that outputs piano music. It is mapped to a scale which … Continue reading
sterling cooper vader price from Dann Matthews on Vimeo.
As more Dutch turn their backs on organized religion, vacant churches are avoiding the wrecking ball by hosting new congregations devoted to alternative pursuits, including gambling, nightclubbing and even motocross, Radio Netherlands tells us. As a result of what the … Continue reading
In 2009, Casey Pugh asked thousands of Internet users to remake “Star Wars: A New Hope” into a fan film, 15 seconds at a time. Contributors were allowed to recreate scenes from Star Wars however they wanted. Within just a … Continue reading