- DF of LL: RE: College flashback dreams I still have those, even though I graduated from Baylor 37 years ago. I'm...
- The Donald: We lived 2 blocks north of the turnpike when I was in high school, and sometimes I would use the toll...
- Triple Fake: I had completely forgotten about the Orbis speed camera experience in Arlington. The dread of the...
- RPM: One of the few people I follow on Facebook is Chuck Yeager. They don't make 'em like Chuck anymore. I...
- ALEC: I have a recurring dream in which I'm attending UTA, and I forget to drop a certain class, feeling of doom...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 12 January 12, 2012
A Chicago woman returning to her North Side apartment Sunday took the elevator to her floor without knowing that a fire was raging. When the elevator door opened, Shantel McCoy, 32, was hit with a “superheated blast” and died. The … Continue reading
LOWELL, MA — An area veterans group pledged to fill every seat in Babylon, a downtown Iraqi restaurant where owners feared hatred drove a man to throw a 20-pound rock through a window last Wednesday. Instead, those veterans filled every … Continue reading
Phrases you will often never hear.
This commercial isn’t real, neither are society’s standards of beauty. Fotoshop by Adobé from Jesse Rosten on Vimeo.