- df of ll: 2017 must be a bad year for family pets. We lost our family cat of 17 years in October, talk about a family...
- barry: I’m so sorry to hear about the passing of Oreo. First and foremost, I want to say that if animals...
- WGII: Losing a fur child is such a hard thing but such a small price to pay for the love, loyalty, and companionship...
- Abrian Stemmet: Sorry for your loss
- alec666: Oreo, what a great name for such a great dog….condolences to you and your family…
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 12 January 12, 2012
A Chicago woman returning to her North Side apartment Sunday took the elevator to her floor without knowing that a fire was raging. When the elevator door opened, Shantel McCoy, 32, was hit with a “superheated blast” and died. The … Continue reading
LOWELL, MA — An area veterans group pledged to fill every seat in Babylon, a downtown Iraqi restaurant where owners feared hatred drove a man to throw a 20-pound rock through a window last Wednesday. Instead, those veterans filled every … Continue reading
Phrases you will often never hear.
This commercial isn’t real, neither are society’s standards of beauty. Fotoshop by Adobé from Jesse Rosten on Vimeo.