- Hash Brown: Makes me furious to see all those jobs-killing deductions taken out of his check…thanks, Obama.
- RPM: I guess the window to refurbish the Ed Sullivan Theater was too small to allow for careful extraction of the...
- RPM: I've been a Day 1 P1 of Dave going back to the morning show. He's not the same dave he was 20 years...
- Geeding: You are very welcome. I know not everyone is a Letterman fan, but he ws a part of me, and this blog is an...
- Dave Love II: Many thanks for the Letterman ride these past weeks, Geeding. It was fun to come along. I thought the...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 12 January 12, 2012
A Chicago woman returning to her North Side apartment Sunday took the elevator to her floor without knowing that a fire was raging. When the elevator door opened, Shantel McCoy, 32, was hit with a “superheated blast” and died. The … Continue reading
LOWELL, MA — An area veterans group pledged to fill every seat in Babylon, a downtown Iraqi restaurant where owners feared hatred drove a man to throw a 20-pound rock through a window last Wednesday. Instead, those veterans filled every … Continue reading
Phrases you will often never hear.
This commercial isn’t real, neither are society’s standards of beauty. Fotoshop by Adobé from Jesse Rosten on Vimeo.