- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
- Ben W.: That kids' autograph section is genius, and should be mandatory. I've heard so many athletes talk...
- Jason: That "anointed cake" story sounds like a variation of a story Tony Campolo has been telling for...
- AndreaJN: I enjoy “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!”. Hope you enjoy it!
- Rob: The Navy officially retired the flat hat on April 1, 1963.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 12 January 12, 2012
A Chicago woman returning to her North Side apartment Sunday took the elevator to her floor without knowing that a fire was raging. When the elevator door opened, Shantel McCoy, 32, was hit with a “superheated blast” and died. The … Continue reading
LOWELL, MA — An area veterans group pledged to fill every seat in Babylon, a downtown Iraqi restaurant where owners feared hatred drove a man to throw a 20-pound rock through a window last Wednesday. Instead, those veterans filled every … Continue reading
Phrases you will often never hear.
This commercial isn’t real, neither are society’s standards of beauty. Fotoshop by Adobé from Jesse Rosten on Vimeo.