- Ben W.: Great first step, and certainly better than nothing.. But I have to agree with John – not only does it...
- Ben W.: I remember being taught the camel & needle/gate thing in church as a kid and thinking how learned my...
- Ben W.: I'm guessing the piano playing at FAO Schwarz. But that's just my guess. Geeding may not be able to...
- KC1: Awesome commercial! Which "one second" did our favorite blogger contribute?
- John Mackovic: "stop bullets from several types of handguns" That's not really reassuring.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 12 January 12, 2012
A Chicago woman returning to her North Side apartment Sunday took the elevator to her floor without knowing that a fire was raging. When the elevator door opened, Shantel McCoy, 32, was hit with a “superheated blast” and died. The … Continue reading
LOWELL, MA — An area veterans group pledged to fill every seat in Babylon, a downtown Iraqi restaurant where owners feared hatred drove a man to throw a 20-pound rock through a window last Wednesday. Instead, those veterans filled every … Continue reading
Phrases you will often never hear.
This commercial isn’t real, neither are society’s standards of beauty. Fotoshop by Adobé from Jesse Rosten on Vimeo.