- wordkyle: Re: gerrymandering – Gerrymandering has been around since the first Congress. Whether it's...
- Ben W.: I was just pleased they correctly identified Spaceship Earth as a geodesic sphere. (Also, that they...
- Seymore: Bosworth was a one man show. Some great marketing was going on back then. Maybe the NCAA learned how much...
- RPM: I watched most of the World Series and was rooting for KC, but Game 7 was simply fantastic baseball. Madison...
- ReadDude: The no bread / potato comments are right on. Look up the book, by Gary Taubes on why a low-carbohydrate...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 11 January 11, 2012
Rick Perry is tanking as a presidential campaign figure. He’ll probably also hit the skids as a political action-figure doll. But that didn’t stop HeroBuilders.com, a Connecticut-based maker of custom action and political figures, from creating a Rick Perry doll that … Continue reading
Constructing a skyscraper once took months if not years to build. But not anymore, and certainly not in China. In this recently released time-lapse video, a 30-story hotel is built in just 15 days, or 360 hours. Constructed in Dongting … Continue reading
There are some that believe Sesame Street has been neglecting a particular topic in terms of their educational programming: breastfeeding. As of Jan. 10, nearly 3,000 people had signed an online petition titled “Bring breastfeeding back to Sesame Street.” The … Continue reading
It’s not like the playoffs are going on or anything. Check all of Tebow’s babies out here.
America’s Protestant pastors overwhelmingly reject the theory of evolution and are evenly split on whether the earth is 6,000 years old, according to a survey released Monday by the Southern Baptist Convention. When asked if “God used evolution to create … Continue reading
Evangelical pastor Ed Young believes Christians should practice what they preach, which is why he and his wife Lisa plan to spend 24 hours this Friday in bed on the roof of his church, streaming the marathon bed-in live on … Continue reading
It was a real page turner.
Glass or no glass, I would have crapped my pants.