- David: I have been reading your blog for a couple of years now and I always look forward to it. I sometimes ask...
- Eliot Rayne: Geedmanster, you’re awesome. #1) offering a feeling of not being as close to the kids. Whether you...
- RPM: Since DirecTv can no longer use the Rob Lowe with DirecTv vs Rob Lowe with cable comparisons, they will now...
- RPM: I remember watching that when it originally aired. Dave was sheer greatness back then.
- John Mackovic: It annoys the hell out of me too.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: January 2012
LC has announced plans to premiere PREACHER WIVES (wt), a candid look into the holy worlds of outspoken ladies who work to ensure that their churches run as smooth as Southern-churned butter. “We are excited to work with TLC to … Continue reading
Well, the outside . . .
I think the customer looks like Chaz Bono.
Eeny-meeny-miny-moe is evenly divisible so when you the one you start with is the one you never land on if it’s between two choices. DogGeedingII got a haircut and it’s so terrible I think he even feels embarrassed to go outside. I … Continue reading
The South Dakota House approved a measure on Wednesday to put the Bible back in the state’s public schools
Here’s the outgoing voice mail greeting: And the Islam part LOS ANGELES — Hollywood star Liam Neeson is considering giving up his Roman Catholic beliefs and becoming a Muslim. The actor, 59, admitted that Islamic prayer “got into his spirit” … Continue reading