- John Mackovic: I hope you hear good news from your neurologist about the myelogram.
- JayF: – Haven't been to an Applebee's in several years. I'd guess it's still not the Golden...
- Ben W.: Man, they could have saved a lot of money on market research and just asked me: no way in the world is...
- John Mackovic: When the facts don't fit the narrative, you bury them.
- Tad Billmire: I agree with what Fallon said except when he said Trump took two days to comment. This is absolutely...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: January 2012
LC has announced plans to premiere PREACHER WIVES (wt), a candid look into the holy worlds of outspoken ladies who work to ensure that their churches run as smooth as Southern-churned butter. “We are excited to work with TLC to … Continue reading
Well, the outside . . .
I think the customer looks like Chaz Bono.
Eeny-meeny-miny-moe is evenly divisible so when you the one you start with is the one you never land on if it’s between two choices. DogGeedingII got a haircut and it’s so terrible I think he even feels embarrassed to go outside. I … Continue reading
The South Dakota House approved a measure on Wednesday to put the Bible back in the state’s public schools
Here’s the outgoing voice mail greeting: And the Islam part LOS ANGELES — Hollywood star Liam Neeson is considering giving up his Roman Catholic beliefs and becoming a Muslim. The actor, 59, admitted that Islamic prayer “got into his spirit” … Continue reading