- Codes de R裵ction: This is very interesting, You’re a very skilled blogger. I’ve joined your feed and sit...
- WGII: Please don’t divorce me but I actually like Hard8 better than Meat You Anywhere and for Rudy’s to...
- RPM: I think a large part of the Democrat's problem lately is they don't take the low road when given the...
- Seymore: Isn't that wall hazardous if you fall off the bike to the right?
- Ben W.: I was watching Twitter during Clinton's speech, and multiple people who could see the teleprompter feed...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: January 2012
LC has announced plans to premiere PREACHER WIVES (wt), a candid look into the holy worlds of outspoken ladies who work to ensure that their churches run as smooth as Southern-churned butter. “We are excited to work with TLC to … Continue reading
Well, the outside . . .
I think the customer looks like Chaz Bono.
Eeny-meeny-miny-moe is evenly divisible so when you the one you start with is the one you never land on if it’s between two choices. DogGeedingII got a haircut and it’s so terrible I think he even feels embarrassed to go outside. I … Continue reading
The South Dakota House approved a measure on Wednesday to put the Bible back in the state’s public schools
Here’s the outgoing voice mail greeting: And the Islam part LOS ANGELES — Hollywood star Liam Neeson is considering giving up his Roman Catholic beliefs and becoming a Muslim. The actor, 59, admitted that Islamic prayer “got into his spirit” … Continue reading