- JayF: Couldn't do it….I refused to click on the Toy Story link. According to the Toy Story writer Andrew...
- Geeding: Nope. Nice guy, just not to type to exchange numbers and such.
- David Bryant: So, was he the type of neighbor that you will keep in touch with after he moves?
- RPM: But do they stop for ribs at the Drive-In?
- RPM: Very cool! I'm a fan and have stopped the DVR more than once to try and find all the companies. The FBI at...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: January 2012
LC has announced plans to premiere PREACHER WIVES (wt), a candid look into the holy worlds of outspoken ladies who work to ensure that their churches run as smooth as Southern-churned butter. “We are excited to work with TLC to … Continue reading
Well, the outside . . .
I think the customer looks like Chaz Bono.
Eeny-meeny-miny-moe is evenly divisible so when you the one you start with is the one you never land on if it’s between two choices. DogGeedingII got a haircut and it’s so terrible I think he even feels embarrassed to go outside. I … Continue reading
The South Dakota House approved a measure on Wednesday to put the Bible back in the state’s public schools
Here’s the outgoing voice mail greeting: And the Islam part LOS ANGELES — Hollywood star Liam Neeson is considering giving up his Roman Catholic beliefs and becoming a Muslim. The actor, 59, admitted that Islamic prayer “got into his spirit” … Continue reading