- ALEC: Why would a boy? (man?) want to wrestle, play a basketball game, soccer game against girls(s)?. You will lose...
- towski: Get ready – Briles to LSU.
- John Mackovic: Computers are not biased. They do exactly what they are programmed to do. If the developers don't...
- John Mackovic: Spell check/grammar check has made people lazy.
- Ben W.: I didn't realize Walt Disney once moderated a debate between Batman and The Penguin.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: January 2012
LC has announced plans to premiere PREACHER WIVES (wt), a candid look into the holy worlds of outspoken ladies who work to ensure that their churches run as smooth as Southern-churned butter. “We are excited to work with TLC to … Continue reading
Well, the outside . . .
I think the customer looks like Chaz Bono.
Eeny-meeny-miny-moe is evenly divisible so when you the one you start with is the one you never land on if it’s between two choices. DogGeedingII got a haircut and it’s so terrible I think he even feels embarrassed to go outside. I … Continue reading
The South Dakota House approved a measure on Wednesday to put the Bible back in the state’s public schools
Here’s the outgoing voice mail greeting: And the Islam part LOS ANGELES — Hollywood star Liam Neeson is considering giving up his Roman Catholic beliefs and becoming a Muslim. The actor, 59, admitted that Islamic prayer “got into his spirit” … Continue reading