- Geeding: Thanks for sharing all that MW DQ knowledge, though I’m about to date myself and disagree with you....
- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, you are correct that a classic KFC was in the vicinity. It just was not that building, but...
- Gabe Waggoner: This is why we say that Abilene is “a good place to be from.” The house my mom just bought...
- RPM: Is that the bowling alley in Mineral Wells? Haven’t bowled there in 40 years.
- Ben W.: Hmmm…I could pay a ton of money for a self-heating razor, or I could just continue to use my $1...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 22 December 22, 2011
The original: And the homemade parody:
China’s space program is renowned for its secrecy, but a newly opened “space post office” provides an enticing glimpse into the future, and a lot of novelty stamps. “As far as I know, we’re the world’s only space post office,” … Continue reading
We could call this mummified wonder “Old Spice” — at 100 years of age, the cake qualifies. And there’s definitely a hint of spice emanating from its layers. The surprise — after the age — may be that it’s a … Continue reading
Ed Harris as John McCain, and Julianne Moore as Sarah Palin . . .
The Fort Lauderdale Commission approved a $25,000 program yesterday to bus homeless people out of town, with the intent to get them back together with family and friends. Commissioners voted 4-1 to approve the “Homeless Outreach Unification Program,” which uses … Continue reading