- Ricardo Perry: WOW! I haven’t seen that toon since I was a kid. I think they used to show it on Slam Bang...
- Kathy: I read your blog and Liberally Lean every day on Feedly. I enjoy it and learn a lot.
- Bryan: Daily reader and I try to remember to comment as often as possible. I wake up every night (thank you, older...
- Bryan: I like how he keeps shutting the door every time he sits back down in the truck to try to light the paper/rag...
- Geeding: I appreciate you sharing that. I honestly had no idea any teens would visit this blog, nor have I ever taken...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 22 December 22, 2011
The original: And the homemade parody:
China’s space program is renowned for its secrecy, but a newly opened “space post office” provides an enticing glimpse into the future, and a lot of novelty stamps. “As far as I know, we’re the world’s only space post office,” … Continue reading
We could call this mummified wonder “Old Spice” — at 100 years of age, the cake qualifies. And there’s definitely a hint of spice emanating from its layers. The surprise — after the age — may be that it’s a … Continue reading
Ed Harris as John McCain, and Julianne Moore as Sarah Palin . . .
The Fort Lauderdale Commission approved a $25,000 program yesterday to bus homeless people out of town, with the intent to get them back together with family and friends. Commissioners voted 4-1 to approve the “Homeless Outreach Unification Program,” which uses … Continue reading