- Geeding: Funny thing, I forgot I referenced Kevin Love and when you stated “Love isn’t that great”...
- John Mackovic: – Love isn't that great and the Eastern Conference sucks. – Ethically speaking, why...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Thanks for sharing. I have a few friends who have attended the Village Church. Curious to hear from...
- Ben W.: I guess what I don't understand is the church's bullheadedness about not only continuing to press...
- Bryan: That's a fascinating read and I would love to go back and read some of the other pieces linked within and...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 20 December 20, 2011
AUSTIN — Unbeknownst to most Texans, Gov. Rick Perry officially retired in January so he could draw early pension benefits worth $7,699 a month, in addition to his annual governor’s salary of $150,000. Perry’s January retirement — on paper, at … Continue reading
Just skip the first 20-seconds.
For just under $13, I think I probably would. Link Sidenote: I could have posted the picture in which the guy had his shirt on, but I thought my lady readers would enjoy a little eye-candy.