- Geeding: You sound so defensive, are you married to a TCU alum who's smoking hot and successful or something?...
- towski: TCU at 10%? We do still live in Texas, right? 39% of Texas residents say they attend church regularly. Are...
- RPM: Alec Baldwin does a solid Trump impersonation and Kate McKinnon really gets into her Hillary. As much as I like...
- Jack Meoff: Tow ski is an idiot.
- blurdo: That first one reminds me of one of my favorite German words – Backpfeifengesicht. It's definitely...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 20 December 20, 2011
AUSTIN — Unbeknownst to most Texans, Gov. Rick Perry officially retired in January so he could draw early pension benefits worth $7,699 a month, in addition to his annual governor’s salary of $150,000. Perry’s January retirement — on paper, at … Continue reading
Just skip the first 20-seconds.
For just under $13, I think I probably would. Link Sidenote: I could have posted the picture in which the guy had his shirt on, but I thought my lady readers would enjoy a little eye-candy.