- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
- Ben W.: That kids' autograph section is genius, and should be mandatory. I've heard so many athletes talk...
- Jason: That "anointed cake" story sounds like a variation of a story Tony Campolo has been telling for...
- AndreaJN: I enjoy “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!”. Hope you enjoy it!
- Rob: The Navy officially retired the flat hat on April 1, 1963.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 13 December 13, 2011
Earth | Time Lapse View from Space, Fly Over | NASA, ISS from Michael König on Vimeo.
Babies are famous for copying adults, but a new study shows that little ones carefully choose whether to imitate an adult’s actions based on how credible they think the adult is. For example, if an adult has previously displayed unreliable … Continue reading
North Korea has warned South Korea of “unexpected consequences” if it lights up a Christmas tree-shaped tower near their tense border. The North’s state-run Uriminjokkiri website said it would amount to a form of “psychological warfare”. Seoul’s annual tradition of … Continue reading