- Jason: No way man. He had only recently mail ordered the rifle from Chicago. And the target was moving. He fired,...
- Geeding: I mislead ya and should have been more clear. I haven't pulled a trigger on a smoker yet, I just bought...
- ALEC: Weber grill-Best investment I ever made. Congratulations, you are now a grown a$$ man. What's next a...
- The Donald: Regarding the RAS – depending on your audience, it's sometimes necessary to use the redundant...
- Nathan: Those clothes though.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 13 December 13, 2011
Earth | Time Lapse View from Space, Fly Over | NASA, ISS from Michael König on Vimeo.
Babies are famous for copying adults, but a new study shows that little ones carefully choose whether to imitate an adult’s actions based on how credible they think the adult is. For example, if an adult has previously displayed unreliable … Continue reading
North Korea has warned South Korea of “unexpected consequences” if it lights up a Christmas tree-shaped tower near their tense border. The North’s state-run Uriminjokkiri website said it would amount to a form of “psychological warfare”. Seoul’s annual tradition of … Continue reading