- Bryan: The story of the couple rerunning their wedding because of her memory loss would make a great movie plot, but...
- Bryan: Yeah, I'm not sure how I messed up on his age. The only way this story line could succeed is if they had...
- sara: My favorite gag of all time is when he dips his fists in the chocolate and then in the sprinkles and candies,...
- Ben W.: "I apologize for the shakiness." Ha – I would have had to apologize for the water...
- Ben W.: Based on your post, I sought out Another Period and watched the pilot last night. Like RPM said, it is one of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 13 December 13, 2011
Earth | Time Lapse View from Space, Fly Over | NASA, ISS from Michael König on Vimeo.
Babies are famous for copying adults, but a new study shows that little ones carefully choose whether to imitate an adult’s actions based on how credible they think the adult is. For example, if an adult has previously displayed unreliable … Continue reading
North Korea has warned South Korea of “unexpected consequences” if it lights up a Christmas tree-shaped tower near their tense border. The North’s state-run Uriminjokkiri website said it would amount to a form of “psychological warfare”. Seoul’s annual tradition of … Continue reading