- Susan: Yes, there was a return to normalcy yesterday. He said he received a lot of well-wishes, but he has comments...
- Triple Fake: I’m surprised he didn’t name it “Masters of the Universe Service”, with the...
- Geeding: My first memory of Norm is also from HSE, which I thought was a big deal back in the day. I couldn’t...
- Bryan B: Thanks for posting the Norm interview. The discussion of him moving from a solo show to having a co-host is...
- Bizarro Big Tex: I think Elmer Gantry would be very comfortable in some of today’s Mega-Churches. Not all, but...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 12 December 12, 2011
I’m thinking this might just be a new way to take the Lord’s Supper, or at least a gift for the pastor who has everything. www.jesustoasters.com
Breaking bricks with your head can be a form of intimidation I guess.
Let’s just remember, it’s a long way until December, so anything can happen, either way.