- rushessay: The details about the 100 great on liners as you write about their different things here those who are...
- John Mackovic: If they had pulled it off, their coach would have been considered a genius.
- John Mackovic: Maybe Gore left a little note for Dick Cheney in the VP's office. 🙂
- Geeding: The Al Gore reference is odd. Gore was never president and didn't have an opportunity to leave a note...
- DavidInNTexas: Care to show me the note Al Gore wrote to George's son?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 12 December 12, 2011
I’m thinking this might just be a new way to take the Lord’s Supper, or at least a gift for the pastor who has everything. www.jesustoasters.com
Breaking bricks with your head can be a form of intimidation I guess.
Let’s just remember, it’s a long way until December, so anything can happen, either way.