- Bryan: The story of the couple rerunning their wedding because of her memory loss would make a great movie plot, but...
- Bryan: Yeah, I'm not sure how I messed up on his age. The only way this story line could succeed is if they had...
- sara: My favorite gag of all time is when he dips his fists in the chocolate and then in the sprinkles and candies,...
- Ben W.: "I apologize for the shakiness." Ha – I would have had to apologize for the water...
- Ben W.: Based on your post, I sought out Another Period and watched the pilot last night. Like RPM said, it is one of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 12 December 12, 2011
I’m thinking this might just be a new way to take the Lord’s Supper, or at least a gift for the pastor who has everything. www.jesustoasters.com
Breaking bricks with your head can be a form of intimidation I guess.
Let’s just remember, it’s a long way until December, so anything can happen, either way.