- Jay F: I don't know much about it either but have put a fair amount down (or up) over the years. You would more...
- KC1: Because the tile is a glass and aluminum blend….aluminum shouldn't be used for water areas. If the...
- Mountaineer: Happy Anniversary! And the photographic proof of the onset of your back problems? I would sleep with one...
- Ben W.: Based on the wallpaper, it looks like the Grand Floridian.
- Ben W.: FWIW, we (shockingly) honeymooned at WDW also, and would have been there about two months before y'all...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 12 December 12, 2011
I’m thinking this might just be a new way to take the Lord’s Supper, or at least a gift for the pastor who has everything. www.jesustoasters.com
Breaking bricks with your head can be a form of intimidation I guess.
Let’s just remember, it’s a long way until December, so anything can happen, either way.