- ALEC: Leroy Newman in a Rocky movie….amazing…..
- Ben W.: Christianity – you're doing it right.
- Rev. Nathan Hart: The church I first served after seminary is located on Long Island. We hosted a Jewish congregation...
- John Mackovic: The movie/product tie-in commercials have been around as long as I can remember. A notable one I...
- John Mackovic: If gravity was 62.5% less than Eath's shouldn't that scale say 37.5 lbs? – DF...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 12 December 12, 2011
I’m thinking this might just be a new way to take the Lord’s Supper, or at least a gift for the pastor who has everything. www.jesustoasters.com
Breaking bricks with your head can be a form of intimidation I guess.
Let’s just remember, it’s a long way until December, so anything can happen, either way.