- Ricardo Perry: WOW! I haven’t seen that toon since I was a kid. I think they used to show it on Slam Bang...
- Kathy: I read your blog and Liberally Lean every day on Feedly. I enjoy it and learn a lot.
- Bryan: Daily reader and I try to remember to comment as often as possible. I wake up every night (thank you, older...
- Bryan: I like how he keeps shutting the door every time he sits back down in the truck to try to light the paper/rag...
- Geeding: I appreciate you sharing that. I honestly had no idea any teens would visit this blog, nor have I ever taken...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 06 December 6, 2011
For thousands of collegians, the life of the starving student has been traded in for the lap of luxury. Many of now living in sprawling new homes which were abandoned by foreclosures in one of the hardest-hit cities in the … Continue reading
Hold on tight. Flip, fly through the air and runout with the team from the perspective of an LSU Cheerleader during the Nov. 25 LSU Football game vs. Arkansas in Tiger Stadium.
From Peter King’s MMQB: I think what Aaron Rodgers said on his weekly ESPN radio show in Milwaukee and Madison the other day, about wearing religion on one’s sleeve as Tebow does, shows why he’s such a compelling figure. He’s … Continue reading
Full Article @ DailyMail