- Geeding: Thanks for sharing all that MW DQ knowledge, though I’m about to date myself and disagree with you....
- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, you are correct that a classic KFC was in the vicinity. It just was not that building, but...
- Gabe Waggoner: This is why we say that Abilene is “a good place to be from.” The house my mom just bought...
- RPM: Is that the bowling alley in Mineral Wells? Haven’t bowled there in 40 years.
- Ben W.: Hmmm…I could pay a ton of money for a self-heating razor, or I could just continue to use my $1...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 06 December 6, 2011
For thousands of collegians, the life of the starving student has been traded in for the lap of luxury. Many of now living in sprawling new homes which were abandoned by foreclosures in one of the hardest-hit cities in the … Continue reading
Hold on tight. Flip, fly through the air and runout with the team from the perspective of an LSU Cheerleader during the Nov. 25 LSU Football game vs. Arkansas in Tiger Stadium.
From Peter King’s MMQB: I think what Aaron Rodgers said on his weekly ESPN radio show in Milwaukee and Madison the other day, about wearing religion on one’s sleeve as Tebow does, shows why he’s such a compelling figure. He’s … Continue reading
Full Article @ DailyMail