- mzchief: Keith…Rest easy, you're a really nice guy, their sincerity is genuine. This is my favourite...
- Ben W.: You nailed it about the timing on Love in the morning. And you are 100% right about Orlando – it is...
- RPM: Glad everything is A-OK! Now for the bad news… Those were limes.
- Bryan: I've always flown out of Love in the morning and I've found the security lines fluctuate by time....
- Ben W.: Hooray! The randomness we all missed!! Love's security line seems hit or miss for me. Sometimes...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 05 December 5, 2011
A monk prays for an old man who died from an unknown cause at a railway station in Taiyuan, North China’s Shanxi province, Nov 25, 2011. Witnesses said that the man “slept” for a long time until he was discovered … Continue reading
Not quite sure about the relationship between Advent and Christmas? Check out Busted Halo’s two-minute video that describes why we celebrate Advent and wait to celebrate Christmas. Busted Halo’s 2011 Advent Surprise Calendar
I can’t tell if this is cruel or cute, but I’m leaning towards cute.
I heard this for the first time last night.
A Tumblr site dedicated to nothing but celebrity close-ups: Get close to celebrities! Really close. So close that you will beg to be taken far, far away to a place where you’ll never have to see that celebrity ever again. … Continue reading
Retired Army captain and Iraqi war veteran Jason Torpy says the chaplains employed by the U.S. military can’t relate to people like him. He’s an atheist. He’s also the president of a group that’s trying to get the armed forces … Continue reading
McDonald’s “Package” from Sven on Vimeo.