- Alec666: Happy birthday wife Geeding…my kids run cross country, any words of wisdom?
- Anonymous: Thank you. I’ll try to post soon!
- Dude: I wish the Musers had asked FEG who gets up every morning to get one of the best parking spots on the square....
- RPM: Happy 40th Wife Geeding. Keith, don’t read the rest of this… Wife G, we kinda miss your blog...
- BizarroBigTex: Happy Birthday to WifeGeeding! many happy returns! Are hotdogs on the birthday luncheon menu?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 05 December 5, 2011
A monk prays for an old man who died from an unknown cause at a railway station in Taiyuan, North China’s Shanxi province, Nov 25, 2011. Witnesses said that the man “slept” for a long time until he was discovered … Continue reading
Not quite sure about the relationship between Advent and Christmas? Check out Busted Halo’s two-minute video that describes why we celebrate Advent and wait to celebrate Christmas. Busted Halo’s 2011 Advent Surprise Calendar
I can’t tell if this is cruel or cute, but I’m leaning towards cute.
I heard this for the first time last night.
A Tumblr site dedicated to nothing but celebrity close-ups: Get close to celebrities! Really close. So close that you will beg to be taken far, far away to a place where you’ll never have to see that celebrity ever again. … Continue reading
Retired Army captain and Iraqi war veteran Jason Torpy says the chaplains employed by the U.S. military can’t relate to people like him. He’s an atheist. He’s also the president of a group that’s trying to get the armed forces … Continue reading
McDonald’s “Package” from Sven on Vimeo.