- Bryan: The story of the couple rerunning their wedding because of her memory loss would make a great movie plot, but...
- Bryan: Yeah, I'm not sure how I messed up on his age. The only way this story line could succeed is if they had...
- sara: My favorite gag of all time is when he dips his fists in the chocolate and then in the sprinkles and candies,...
- Ben W.: "I apologize for the shakiness." Ha – I would have had to apologize for the water...
- Ben W.: Based on your post, I sought out Another Period and watched the pilot last night. Like RPM said, it is one of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 01 December 1, 2011
World’s largest insect
Full Post First and foremost, I’m just thankful the hair wasn’t touched. Whew. If you need surgery, you need surgery, no matter if it’s six weeks before you decide to run for president. But I’m not sure if I would … Continue reading
Sarah Minor picked the worst day to skip class. At 1 p.m. Tuesday, her father, Tech. Sgt. Chuck Minor, stood in the hallway outside her UNO classroom. He shook his head. He tried to force a smile. He wore the … Continue reading
About 45,000 residents of the German city of Koblenz, nearly half of the city’s population, are under evacuation orders Sunday following the discovery of what local officials said was one of the largest unexploded bombs ever found, believed to have … Continue reading
Patrick Sullivan was such a popular sheriff that Arapahoe County renamed the jail after him when he retired. Sullivan, arrested on drug charges this week, is now an inmate in the the Patrick J. Sullivan Jr. Detention Facility. The former … Continue reading
What happens if you are a product of an interracial marriage, is there a way to marry without it being interracial? You can’t help the way you are born, you can’t choose who your parents are, are you forced to … Continue reading
Skip the first 35 seconds, it’s just buildup.