- Hash Brown: Makes me furious to see all those jobs-killing deductions taken out of his check…thanks, Obama.
- RPM: I guess the window to refurbish the Ed Sullivan Theater was too small to allow for careful extraction of the...
- RPM: I've been a Day 1 P1 of Dave going back to the morning show. He's not the same dave he was 20 years...
- Geeding: You are very welcome. I know not everyone is a Letterman fan, but he ws a part of me, and this blog is an...
- Dave Love II: Many thanks for the Letterman ride these past weeks, Geeding. It was fun to come along. I thought the...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 01 December 1, 2011
World’s largest insect
Full Post First and foremost, I’m just thankful the hair wasn’t touched. Whew. If you need surgery, you need surgery, no matter if it’s six weeks before you decide to run for president. But I’m not sure if I would … Continue reading
Sarah Minor picked the worst day to skip class. At 1 p.m. Tuesday, her father, Tech. Sgt. Chuck Minor, stood in the hallway outside her UNO classroom. He shook his head. He tried to force a smile. He wore the … Continue reading
About 45,000 residents of the German city of Koblenz, nearly half of the city’s population, are under evacuation orders Sunday following the discovery of what local officials said was one of the largest unexploded bombs ever found, believed to have … Continue reading
Patrick Sullivan was such a popular sheriff that Arapahoe County renamed the jail after him when he retired. Sullivan, arrested on drug charges this week, is now an inmate in the the Patrick J. Sullivan Jr. Detention Facility. The former … Continue reading
What happens if you are a product of an interracial marriage, is there a way to marry without it being interracial? You can’t help the way you are born, you can’t choose who your parents are, are you forced to … Continue reading
Skip the first 35 seconds, it’s just buildup.