- Geeding: The Al Gore reference is odd. Gore was never president and didn't have an opportunity to leave a note...
- DavidInNTexas: Care to show me the note Al Gore wrote to George's son?
- Geeding: I think it’s important to distinguish the actions of a single individual compared to the individuals...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Class [klahs] Adjective. – of high quality, integrity, status, or style.
- John Mackovic: How other presidents have handled transitions: http://www.nytimes.com/2002...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: December 2011
Imagine a future in which you always know the date of baseball’s opening day. Or that your birthday is always on a Tuesday (sorry). Or that New Year’s Eve is always on a Saturday. As the people of the world … Continue reading
An Italian couple are to become the world’s oldest divorcees, after the 99-year-old husband found that his 96-year-old wife had an affair in the 1940s. The Italian man, identified by lawyers in the case only as Antonio C, was rifling … Continue reading
Very impressive skills . . .
But in his bedroom. Link
I caught a segment on Today yesterday about spanking and noticed the in-studio expert being interviewed had notes written on the palm of her hand (around the 5:40 mark). She, by the way, was very against spanking and offered alternatives that … Continue reading
This pair of pugs are firm friends with a very special relationship – one acting as the eyes of the other. Franky acts as a guide dog to his fellow pug Elly, helping on walks or to find food and … Continue reading
I’ll be in Austin for almost all of next week so I thought I would take in a Longhorn men’s basketball game. Too bad they’ll be playing at UCLA. As a kid it was a bit of a tradition for … Continue reading
A clerk in North Carolina took matters into his own hands when a would-be robber brandished a gun and demanded money. Derek Mothershead, 26, was already on high alert because the We Buy Gold store in Hendersonville had been recently … Continue reading
Sixers coach Doug Collins gave the team off on Christmas Eve so his players could enjoy the holiday as they were scheduled to fly to Portland on Christmas Day and practice there later that night. It was on the team’s … Continue reading