Bag of Randomness
- You would think if you are a candidate running for the office of President of the United States, you would know the country’s voting age, but that’s not always the case.
- Sarah Palin sure has been laying low.
- I sold my AMR stock for $0.20 a share yesterday. Yup, I held on to that stock for wayyyy too long, which is why I prefer mutual funds.
- I had no idea that Wal-Mart is the largest employer in North Texas. AMR and DISD come in second and third.
- CBS News stated the airline industry, since its infancy in 1951, as a whole, has not made a profit since its existence.
- Someone in the office had a funny Herman Cain line, “Herman Cain has denied more sex than I’ve ever had.”
- Weirdest quote about Herman Cain came from Arizona State senator Lori Klein, especially the part she had to say about herself.
- Remember Atari? They want to reinvent themselves into a mobile gaming company.
- In USA Today, Mark Cuban says hints towards a Super Bowl commercial about the him and a brand from Sketchers called Go Run.
- When adjusting the volume on anything, I always have to leave it on an even number.
- I wonder if the microwave will be replaced in fifty years.
- I has some wassail for the first time in about a decade yesterday.
- My current ZIP code is just one digit off from my hometown ZIP code.
- A lot of folks forget that ZIP is an acronym for Zone Improvement Plan.
- I was a bit sad to hear the Muppets movie wasn’t the number one movie last weekend.
- I think Twitter will outlast Facebook. Less is more.
- The older you get, it’s more fun to give than to receive.
- I can’t escape the Jennifer Lopez Fiat commercial.
- I once heard an atheist ask a pastor why he should follow religion or Jesus, and I thought the response was just brilliant and showed wisdom – you should do so because you want to.
- If I had to be a bird, I think I would like to be a duck, I mean, you get to fly, swim, and walk.
- I bet the majority of us still have VHS tapes in our house. Somewhere.
- Before and after pictures of when Photoshop was used
- Your smartphone can now be used to perform ultrasounds.
- Best Siri hacks so far
- Siri may be pro life
- A football coach was notified of his firing on the way to his mother’s funeral.
- A two-foot girl trying out for the U.S. paralympics team.
- This guy was able to throw a pitch and hit the ball with a bat, but then again, he was in space.
- Improv Everywhere has a new skit in a mall about sitting on Santa’s lap.
- Stanley from ‘The Office’ is in a music video.
This entry was posted in Personal
. Bookmark the permalink