Bag of Randomness
- This girl from Occupy Austin is not only cute, but creatively funny. She seems to be a hit with the cops.
- We got a Christmas card in the mail yesterday. While it’s nice to get such a thing, and I’m ignorant to all things etiquette, but I feel like no one should mail cards until Dec 1.
- I remember when Newt Gingrich was at the bottom of the polls, off on some kind of cruise, and one of his top campaign staffers left to join the Perry campaign. Man, how quickly things can change.
- I’ve never been a fan of our NBC affiliate, especially their sports department. Recently, the lead sports anchor got into a tweeting argument with Terrell Owens calling him a dead beat dad and told him to pay his child support because of a fat joke/insult. (see Tweet of the Week III – Link)
- John Hinckley Jr is seeking release from jail. I don’t that will happen with Nancy Reagan still alive, but wonder if released, would a Reagan fanatic (perhaps one not so sane) try to kill him?
- Crazy fact about the Hinckley and George H.W. Bush – Scott Hinckley, brother of John W. Hinckley, Jr., was to have dined tonight in Denver at the home of Neil Bush, one of the Vice-President’s sons. Wikipedia (thanks, Warren)
- You mean to tell me as many conspiracy theories there have been on LBJ behind the Kennedy assassination, there isn’t any about then VP Bush doing the same?
- I like sending post cards when I travel, and I certainly like receiving them. I have one friend that will often send me thank you notes or words of encouragement using them.
- You can no longer kiss the tomb of Oscar Wilde. Although you can still probably work on trying to get a kiss from Olivia Wilde, but that’s a long short.
- Sting and Vince Gill actually make decent music together. I’m definitely a sucker for Fields of Gold.
- “The Most Beautiful Girl in the World” once designed a a revolutionary radio guidance system for anti-submarine torpedoes. Link
- Mountain Dew and Doritos cupcakes?
This entry was posted in Personal
. Bookmark the permalink