- Bacon candy canes cost only $5.
- I totally missed the midnight showing of that Twilight movie. Drats.
- Here’s a nice graphic that shows just how far away that shooter was from the White House when let loose with that semiautomatic rifle. There’s a lot of strange things about that story, but one that stands out to me was that the incident happened on Friday and it was only reported this week. I would have thought some sort of news team would have picked up on a shooting at the White House the day of the incident.
- What a great idea for a traffic light.
- I’m surprised the Natalie Wood death investigation is going to be reopened. I doubt any of the kids know who she was.
- When it comes to shopping at midnight or early on Black Friday, I don’t think there is any deal that would motivate me to go.
- Gov Good Hair sure can be a confusing fellow. He stated he was not going to do as many debates, flubs in several debates, and then requested to debate Nancy Pelosi. It just doesn’t seem like a good idea to run for president and debate someone who isn’t even running.
- Tech Rumor: Amazon is working on a mobile phone
- For you fellow Survivor fans, CBS has ordered three more seasons. Did you know that host is 49-years-old? That’s one man that knows how to take care of his body. But I first knew him from Rock and Roll Jeopardy!
- Mom upset by crotchless panties for kids
- Coke vs Pepsi infograph
- One of the more popular stories yesterday was a man growing a finger out of his stomach. Actually, the man cut off his finger in an accident and attached it to his stomach to cultivate.
- Walking through doorways causes forgetting, new research shows
- How Are Balloons Chosen for the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade?
- Carrie Fisher tells why Star Wars is better than Star Trek
- Chupacabra: U2 are not at the TOP of the list of pretty OK bands that somehow became legend- but they are ON that...
- Blueman: Peace be with you too, Larry! I would propose that good “religious” people on both sides of the...
- Y.A.: Mr. Lindsey – While there may be individuals who claim to be a Democrat who want to remove religion from...
- Larry Lindsey: Blueman, Your logic is terribly flawed. You use the premise “WWJD” and then turn around...
- Bryan B: Enjoy your time away from the blog. Whatever the reason, I’m holding a good thought for you. BON is...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From