- Bacon candy canes cost only $5.
- I totally missed the midnight showing of that Twilight movie. Drats.
- Here’s a nice graphic that shows just how far away that shooter was from the White House when let loose with that semiautomatic rifle. There’s a lot of strange things about that story, but one that stands out to me was that the incident happened on Friday and it was only reported this week. I would have thought some sort of news team would have picked up on a shooting at the White House the day of the incident.
- What a great idea for a traffic light.
- I’m surprised the Natalie Wood death investigation is going to be reopened. I doubt any of the kids know who she was.
- When it comes to shopping at midnight or early on Black Friday, I don’t think there is any deal that would motivate me to go.
- Gov Good Hair sure can be a confusing fellow. He stated he was not going to do as many debates, flubs in several debates, and then requested to debate Nancy Pelosi. It just doesn’t seem like a good idea to run for president and debate someone who isn’t even running.
- Tech Rumor: Amazon is working on a mobile phone
- For you fellow Survivor fans, CBS has ordered three more seasons. Did you know that host is 49-years-old? That’s one man that knows how to take care of his body. But I first knew him from Rock and Roll Jeopardy!
- Mom upset by crotchless panties for kids
- Coke vs Pepsi infograph
- One of the more popular stories yesterday was a man growing a finger out of his stomach. Actually, the man cut off his finger in an accident and attached it to his stomach to cultivate.
- Walking through doorways causes forgetting, new research shows
- How Are Balloons Chosen for the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade?
- Carrie Fisher tells why Star Wars is better than Star Trek
- RPM: I thought Pelosi’s response was gold. Trump is rapidly losing the optics on this. Jeff Fisher is Mr. 7 and...
- Anonymous: “Like”
- Anonymous: If you have maker documentation stating what MERV to use then use it. Of course the monthy timing is just...
- Bryan B.: I’m not trying to speak for Keith, but he didn’t say it would be right for Trump to do that,...
- Jason: So, giving points to Trump, and thinking he should have waited until Pelosi was actually in a war zone to out...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From