Bag of Randomness
- With WifeGeeding out of town, out of state, really, ToddlerGeeding got sick for the very first time. Yes, it was a bit sad she got sick, but to be honest, I kinda felt a small sense of pride being able to take her to the doctor for her first ‘sick’ visit and glad I was able to be a part of it. It’s just a small ear infection, and it was a bit weird seeing a prescription with her name on it.
- Prediction: Peyton Manning will be a Minnesota Viking next year. The Colts will choose Andrew Luck and rebuild with a new coaching staff, Manning will still want to play and the Colts will trade him to team that can still ‘compete’ but in a different conference. Right now, I think the Vikings make the best fit for him, with maybe the Bears and the Dolphins in contention, but overall I don’t see Manning being part of a rebuilding process in Indy. And I actually kinda miss all his commercials.
- Seeing how the people of Penn State came together was quite moving. The band and the football players entered the playing field walking with arms locked, and then both Nebraska and Penn State gathered at midfield to pray, which was lead by a Nebraska coach. The students even started a collection at the gates for victims of child abuse.
- University of Texas lost. So did Texas A&M and Texas Tech. However, Baylor won. I wonder how many times those three teams lost and Baylor won.
- The Tony Romo haters must really be upset with his performance yesterday. He was 23 of 26 for 270 yards and threw three touchdowns in the first half. Aikman and Staubach never had a better day, and he didn’t break either of their completion records, he broke Danny White’s.
- It was nice to the Cowboys actually run some short yardage
- If there is a maximum speed limit set by law, then why are vehicles made to go well in excess of that speed?
- If you are a Toy Story fan, check out the new Muppets movie.
- A product better than Scotch Guard, be sure to check out the YouTube video at the bottom of the article.
- At a New York fundraiser, Michael J. Fox recreated the ‘Johnny B Good’ scene from Back to the Future.
- God Has No Favorites – but the sign guy does
- Removing Special Effects Makeup
- DIY Filmmakers Toolkit
- 11 Sounds That Your Kids Have Probably Never Heard
- Bruins surprise parents with son home from Afghanistan
- 10 Greatest Boxers Of All Time
- Man Goes To Prison For Hemorrhoid Relief
- Own a 1st generation iPod nano? You’re likely due a free replacment
This entry was posted in Personal
. Bookmark the permalink