Bag of Randomness
- Election day is 364 days from now.
- I’ve always been a big fan of illusionist David Copperfield and I follow him on Twitter. I was surprised to see him, a man of Jewish background, tweet a quote from Max Lucado.
- Wow, that Giants/Patriots was something else, and I absolutely loved how the Giants beat the Pats in Foxborough in very similar fashion to how they beat them in the Super Bowl.
- It was fun watching LSU/Alabama, especially when you don’t have a dog in the hunt, but for the most part, I prefer rooting against Nick Saben for how he treated the Dolphins in his last year of coaching in the NFL.
- I never noticed it until a friend pointed it out, but male students of Alabama and Auburn will dress up in a tie to attend football games.
- Kirk Herbstreit’s eyes got really big when the earthquake hit Oklahoma. A lot of folks in the area says they felt it, I didn’t feel a thing.
- I’m hoping Oklahoma State wins it all.
- Norm Hitzges got married?! (hat-tip Barry’s blog)
- U2 has released a new single that I think is very Beatles like, it’s called “Blow Your House Down” and you can listen to it here. Or if you just want to read the lyrics, check out this link. It’s just worth noting that when U2 uses “she” it’s often a metaphor for the Holy Spirit.
- This Texas Rangers fan must have some major regrets.
- To reduce injuries, the Marines have hired certified athletic trainers — most with experience tending professional and college athletes — to oversee training
- New York Times cartoonist Christoph Niemann not only ran the NY City Marathon, but live-drew and tweeted during it.
- You can now have laser surgery to have your brown eyes turn blue.
- Beavis does a pretty decent Andy Rooney impersonation.
- Here’s a cool charging device for all you Apple fans.
- For the parent that grew up in the early 90’s: How to teach your kids what not to touch
- Artist Vows to Draw All New Twitter Followers
- This woman tried to steal her husband’s sperm, and even though getting pregnant didn’t work, her method was actually pretty simple.
- Teaching the Torah Using Nail Art
- Hallway hug draws suspension for two Florida teens
- A music video that took 22 months and 288,000 jellybeans to film. Ronald Reagan would be proud.
This entry was posted in Personal
. Bookmark the permalink