- toddwright: This was fantastic.
- Ben W.: Phenomenal post, Keith. This one belongs in the BoN Hall of Fame. Congrats to you (and your wife) on...
- Neighbor Payne: Best. Post. Ever. Agree with Melissa – hope you left a lot on that mountain and didn’t...
- ALEC: Geeding: thank you for sharing and congratulations on a job well done (instead of just well written)
- Melissa: wow!!!! way to go! i love the part of dancing with WifeGeeding on the mountain top! I hope you do leave all...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 30 November 30, 2011
The American Family Association provides a list of companies that do and do not use the word “Christmas”. I guess people don’t buy things for Chanukah or Hanukkah or however you spell it. I noticed they misspelled “Dillards”.
About a year ago, Dave Tally returned a sack full of cash to its rightful owner. It wasn’t an easy decision for a 49-year-old man who had been living on the streets for six years. But Tally returned the $3,300. … Continue reading
Learn how to build your own here.