- DF of LL: RE: College flashback dreams I still have those, even though I graduated from Baylor 37 years ago. I'm...
- The Donald: We lived 2 blocks north of the turnpike when I was in high school, and sometimes I would use the toll...
- Triple Fake: I had completely forgotten about the Orbis speed camera experience in Arlington. The dread of the...
- RPM: One of the few people I follow on Facebook is Chuck Yeager. They don't make 'em like Chuck anymore. I...
- ALEC: I have a recurring dream in which I'm attending UTA, and I forget to drop a certain class, feeling of doom...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 30 November 30, 2011
The American Family Association provides a list of companies that do and do not use the word “Christmas”. I guess people don’t buy things for Chanukah or Hanukkah or however you spell it. I noticed they misspelled “Dillards”.
About a year ago, Dave Tally returned a sack full of cash to its rightful owner. It wasn’t an easy decision for a 49-year-old man who had been living on the streets for six years. But Tally returned the $3,300. … Continue reading
Learn how to build your own here.