- Jason: No way man. He had only recently mail ordered the rifle from Chicago. And the target was moving. He fired,...
- Geeding: I mislead ya and should have been more clear. I haven't pulled a trigger on a smoker yet, I just bought...
- ALEC: Weber grill-Best investment I ever made. Congratulations, you are now a grown a$$ man. What's next a...
- The Donald: Regarding the RAS – depending on your audience, it's sometimes necessary to use the redundant...
- Nathan: Those clothes though.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 30 November 30, 2011
The American Family Association provides a list of companies that do and do not use the word “Christmas”. I guess people don’t buy things for Chanukah or Hanukkah or however you spell it. I noticed they misspelled “Dillards”.
About a year ago, Dave Tally returned a sack full of cash to its rightful owner. It wasn’t an easy decision for a 49-year-old man who had been living on the streets for six years. But Tally returned the $3,300. … Continue reading
Learn how to build your own here.