- Triple Fake: I used one of those Dyson hand dryers a couple of years ago in San Antonio. It's pretty sweet, I...
- Dude: All I could think about is the guy in charge of the gymnasium and what would happen to the wood floor when the...
- ALEC666: "when Michael Irvin wore an Atlanta Falcons helmet and Daryl Johnston wore a Green Bay Packers helmet...
- Jason: Some people just try too hard for the Darwin award
- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 30 November 30, 2011
The American Family Association provides a list of companies that do and do not use the word “Christmas”. I guess people don’t buy things for Chanukah or Hanukkah or however you spell it. I noticed they misspelled “Dillards”.
About a year ago, Dave Tally returned a sack full of cash to its rightful owner. It wasn’t an easy decision for a 49-year-old man who had been living on the streets for six years. But Tally returned the $3,300. … Continue reading
Learn how to build your own here.