- John Mackovic: – At first glance, it looked like you wore a Landry-style grey fedora to the game. – I...
- Ben W.: That employee exhibits a remarkable lack of urgency. Which begs the question…how often does this...
- Dolphin: "I think you must have an awesome mother-in-law", said the special education teacher.
- Geeding: No worries, Rob. There’s a lot of debate amongst Christians about biblical interpretations of many...
- Rob: Keith, I don't want to spark any type of debate, but does Dr Jeffress' quote bring reincarnation into...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 23 November 23, 2011
The lady at the end reminds me of that actress that was in “V” and the wife of Brody in “Homeland”.
Johnson, then the Cowboys’ coach, starts with entering Dallas Stadium that morning. Temperatures were dropping, frozen rain falling. Snow was coming, too. Joe Avezzano, the Cowboys’ special-teams coach, had an idea. “Hey, with it snowing, and the footing being so … Continue reading
A new survey of New Jersey voters comes to a provocative conclusion: Fox News viewers tend to be less informed about current events than those who don’t watch any news at all. Fairleigh Dickinson University recently questioned 612 adults in … Continue reading
It’s definitely a lot better than that psycho blond lady they have been using the past two years.