- Alec666: Happy birthday wife Geeding…my kids run cross country, any words of wisdom?
- Anonymous: Thank you. I’ll try to post soon!
- Dude: I wish the Musers had asked FEG who gets up every morning to get one of the best parking spots on the square....
- RPM: Happy 40th Wife Geeding. Keith, don’t read the rest of this… Wife G, we kinda miss your blog...
- BizarroBigTex: Happy Birthday to WifeGeeding! many happy returns! Are hotdogs on the birthday luncheon menu?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 23 November 23, 2011
The lady at the end reminds me of that actress that was in “V” and the wife of Brody in “Homeland”.
Johnson, then the Cowboys’ coach, starts with entering Dallas Stadium that morning. Temperatures were dropping, frozen rain falling. Snow was coming, too. Joe Avezzano, the Cowboys’ special-teams coach, had an idea. “Hey, with it snowing, and the footing being so … Continue reading
A new survey of New Jersey voters comes to a provocative conclusion: Fox News viewers tend to be less informed about current events than those who don’t watch any news at all. Fairleigh Dickinson University recently questioned 612 adults in … Continue reading
It’s definitely a lot better than that psycho blond lady they have been using the past two years.