- Hash Brown: Makes me furious to see all those jobs-killing deductions taken out of his check…thanks, Obama.
- RPM: I guess the window to refurbish the Ed Sullivan Theater was too small to allow for careful extraction of the...
- RPM: I've been a Day 1 P1 of Dave going back to the morning show. He's not the same dave he was 20 years...
- Geeding: You are very welcome. I know not everyone is a Letterman fan, but he ws a part of me, and this blog is an...
- Dave Love II: Many thanks for the Letterman ride these past weeks, Geeding. It was fun to come along. I thought the...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 November 16, 2011
Anthony Hardwick won’t spend Thanksgiving Day laughing with family and eating turkey and his favorite pecan pie. Instead, he will be in bed, sleeping to prepare for his 10-hour overnight shift that starts at 11 p.m. at an Omaha Target … Continue reading
Here’s an article, and here’s a video from the Bank of Canada.
This installation by Erik Kessels is on show as part of an exhibition at Foam in Amsterdam that looks at the future of photography. It features print-outs of all the images uploaded to Flickr in a 24-hour period… Check out … Continue reading
Mike and Nancy Rogers pose for wedding photographer Nicholas Augustus as White Point Beach Resort’s main lodge burns in the background on Saturday Nov. 12, 2011. The couple were set to be married in the lodge but moved the ceremony … Continue reading
SCHAUMBURG, Ill. (CBS) – A teacher at a suburban Christian school has been charged with a felony, after he was fired for allegedly masturbating behind a podium while teaching class. As CBS 2′s Dana Kozlov reports, Schaumburg police said he … Continue reading
So far WifeGeeding hasn’t really had any cravings, hopefully this won’t be one of them. Article And she keeps a blog about this most unique craving.