- John Smtih: My hat off to you Mr Geeding!
- Deus ex Machina: People who say if they had it to do all over again they wouldn't change anything are people who...
- ALEC: Mr. Geeding: I only know you through what you share with us on this blog, my mother passed on to me a...
- Bryan: PTA fundraiser – My wife interned at a school in Coppell many moons ago that did a "write a...
- Bryan: You guys are making way too much sense for Internet discussion. I have always thought that punishment is the...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 November 16, 2011
Anthony Hardwick won’t spend Thanksgiving Day laughing with family and eating turkey and his favorite pecan pie. Instead, he will be in bed, sleeping to prepare for his 10-hour overnight shift that starts at 11 p.m. at an Omaha Target … Continue reading
Here’s an article, and here’s a video from the Bank of Canada.
This installation by Erik Kessels is on show as part of an exhibition at Foam in Amsterdam that looks at the future of photography. It features print-outs of all the images uploaded to Flickr in a 24-hour period… Check out … Continue reading
Mike and Nancy Rogers pose for wedding photographer Nicholas Augustus as White Point Beach Resort’s main lodge burns in the background on Saturday Nov. 12, 2011. The couple were set to be married in the lodge but moved the ceremony … Continue reading
SCHAUMBURG, Ill. (CBS) – A teacher at a suburban Christian school has been charged with a felony, after he was fired for allegedly masturbating behind a podium while teaching class. As CBS 2′s Dana Kozlov reports, Schaumburg police said he … Continue reading
So far WifeGeeding hasn’t really had any cravings, hopefully this won’t be one of them. Article And she keeps a blog about this most unique craving.