- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
- Ben W.: That kids' autograph section is genius, and should be mandatory. I've heard so many athletes talk...
- Jason: That "anointed cake" story sounds like a variation of a story Tony Campolo has been telling for...
- AndreaJN: I enjoy “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!”. Hope you enjoy it!
- Rob: The Navy officially retired the flat hat on April 1, 1963.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 08 November 8, 2011
A surprise inspection in a prison in Mexico has revealed the presence of 19 prostitutes, 100 plasma televisions, two sacks of marijuana, and 100 cockerels for cock fighting. Full Article
Adriana Lima is a Victoria’s Secret model who has an interesting fashion show preparation that starts weeks in advance. Other than working out twice a day, here are a few things that kind of stand out: She sees a nutritionist, … Continue reading
Or right, I guess it depend on your perspective. Either way, that’s a crappy thing to do. Article
TheWeek.com That image inside that @ sure looks like a . . . oh, nevermind.
No one was injured in an August 25, 2010 accident near the intersection Hwy 549 and Texas Highway 205 as an 18-wheeler driver lost control the rig, which swept across the highway into parked cars. Rockwall police officers were at … Continue reading