- JayF: – Haven't been to an Applebee's in several years. I'd guess it's still not the Golden...
- Ben W.: Man, they could have saved a lot of money on market research and just asked me: no way in the world is...
- John Mackovic: When the facts don't fit the narrative, you bury them.
- Tad Billmire: I agree with what Fallon said except when he said Trump took two days to comment. This is absolutely...
- Ben W.: I've quit watching Fallon since the Trump interview he conducted, and shifted my viewing to Late Night,...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 07 November 7, 2011
At the start of each season, JBU fans come plenty prepared with TP for the team’s first home game. The first shot that sinks means the packed stands pop with toilet paper cascading down onto the maple. Since it’s always … Continue reading
Something for the younger folks (and Stefanie) . . .
A technical hitch saw all the fireworks at Oban Community Firework display on November 4 2011 released with in a minute.
John Stefanski doesn’t blame Wall Street for the nation’s economic woes. Instead, he says the crisis is spiritual, not financial. Rather than protest, he wants people to pray. “Let’s pray to the Lord for our problems,” said Stefanksi, while standing … Continue reading
Read the full post here: stonethepreacher.com