- John Mackovic: – I always thought it was kind of strange that Donnie Nelson stayed with the Mavericks after...
- John Mackovic: Are those bulbs the size of softballs?
- DF of LL: "Offensive Graduate Assistant" You can interpret that a couple different...
- John Mackovic: – They might want to qualify "first time." I'm pretty sure vinyl outsold digital...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Re: Vinyl vs. Downloads… I think that makes perfect sense. Along with the holiday season...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 07 November 7, 2011
At the start of each season, JBU fans come plenty prepared with TP for the team’s first home game. The first shot that sinks means the packed stands pop with toilet paper cascading down onto the maple. Since it’s always … Continue reading
Something for the younger folks (and Stefanie) . . .
A technical hitch saw all the fireworks at Oban Community Firework display on November 4 2011 released with in a minute.
John Stefanski doesn’t blame Wall Street for the nation’s economic woes. Instead, he says the crisis is spiritual, not financial. Rather than protest, he wants people to pray. “Let’s pray to the Lord for our problems,” said Stefanksi, while standing … Continue reading
Read the full post here: stonethepreacher.com