- Nathan Hart: Here's a 2017 version of that lawn mower: http://www.autoblog.com/2017/0 4/24/honda-miimo-au…
- JayF: I'm still taking the 80's. Ahhh the progressive dinners, those were great. I wonder if any church...
- Ben W.: Death rates for children aged 1-19 cut by more than half from 1980 to 2014. Thanks, knee pads, helmets,...
- John: Don't think the "proposed freeway map" is from 67. It looks like I-20 is in southern Dallas...
- RPM: No to invading North Korea. We let China make the move. A sacrifice bunt to get stability in the region. Not...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 07 November 7, 2011
At the start of each season, JBU fans come plenty prepared with TP for the team’s first home game. The first shot that sinks means the packed stands pop with toilet paper cascading down onto the maple. Since it’s always … Continue reading
Something for the younger folks (and Stefanie) . . .
A technical hitch saw all the fireworks at Oban Community Firework display on November 4 2011 released with in a minute.
John Stefanski doesn’t blame Wall Street for the nation’s economic woes. Instead, he says the crisis is spiritual, not financial. Rather than protest, he wants people to pray. “Let’s pray to the Lord for our problems,” said Stefanksi, while standing … Continue reading
Read the full post here: stonethepreacher.com