- Ben W.: Not sure that I'll be able to watch that one. I watched just the trailer and…man, my office is...
- E. Kwal: Change a few words here and there, and my story on gay marriage is your story, Geeding.
- Tim: As a southern born and bred preacher's kid that identifies more and more left as I age, its been a tough...
- RPM: Some people park like the world belongs to them and there's no consequences. I once parked at Albertsons...
- Tron: Agreed on all of the above
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 07 November 7, 2011
At the start of each season, JBU fans come plenty prepared with TP for the team’s first home game. The first shot that sinks means the packed stands pop with toilet paper cascading down onto the maple. Since it’s always … Continue reading
Something for the younger folks (and Stefanie) . . .
A technical hitch saw all the fireworks at Oban Community Firework display on November 4 2011 released with in a minute.
John Stefanski doesn’t blame Wall Street for the nation’s economic woes. Instead, he says the crisis is spiritual, not financial. Rather than protest, he wants people to pray. “Let’s pray to the Lord for our problems,” said Stefanksi, while standing … Continue reading
Read the full post here: stonethepreacher.com