- Suzi: I learned on Saturday that someone who had been married to an acquaintance of mine for about 40 years committed...
- Alec666: Happy birthday wife Geeding…my kids run cross country, any words of wisdom?
- Anonymous: Thank you. I’ll try to post soon!
- Dude: I wish the Musers had asked FEG who gets up every morning to get one of the best parking spots on the square....
- RPM: Happy 40th Wife Geeding. Keith, don’t read the rest of this… Wife G, we kinda miss your blog...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 07 November 7, 2011
At the start of each season, JBU fans come plenty prepared with TP for the team’s first home game. The first shot that sinks means the packed stands pop with toilet paper cascading down onto the maple. Since it’s always … Continue reading
Something for the younger folks (and Stefanie) . . .
A technical hitch saw all the fireworks at Oban Community Firework display on November 4 2011 released with in a minute.
John Stefanski doesn’t blame Wall Street for the nation’s economic woes. Instead, he says the crisis is spiritual, not financial. Rather than protest, he wants people to pray. “Let’s pray to the Lord for our problems,” said Stefanksi, while standing … Continue reading
Read the full post here: stonethepreacher.com