- John Mackovic: So the secret to finding employees that are wiling to be treated like crap is to find candidates that...
- Triple Fake: reminded me of that scene from Koyaanisqatsi, and the awesome Philip Glass soundtrack! But it appeared...
- Triple Fake: I thought this was already known. Without watching it, I assumed it's because of the way their wing...
- KC1: A few months ago we had to replace both of our hot water heaters and the dishwasher…..all in one month....
- Bryan: I used to work in that courthouse and I remember this "alleged" crab infestation. Funny stuff!
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: November 2011
The American Family Association provides a list of companies that do and do not use the word “Christmas”. I guess people don’t buy things for Chanukah or Hanukkah or however you spell it. I noticed they misspelled “Dillards”.
About a year ago, Dave Tally returned a sack full of cash to its rightful owner. It wasn’t an easy decision for a 49-year-old man who had been living on the streets for six years. But Tally returned the $3,300. … Continue reading
Learn how to build your own here.
You would think if you are a candidate running for the office of President of the United States, you would know the country’s voting age, but that’s not always the case. Sarah Palin sure has been laying low. I sold … Continue reading
Employees of tech company Atos will be banned from sending emails under the company’s new “zero email” policy. CEO Thierry Breton of the French information technology company said only 10 percent of the 200 messages employees receive per day are … Continue reading
That is, if you like a crispy crust.
Our second rescue from beagles who have lived their entire lives inside a research laboratory. These beagles have known nothing except the confines of metal cages. They have known no soft human touch, no warm bed, no companionship, no love. … Continue reading