A golf course near the city of Brisbane in Australia is giving its members a new challenge to overcome – Killer Sharks. Half a dozen predators apparently were washed into the club lake from a nearby river during heavy flooding. Despite being stranded, the sharks seem to be thriving with some of them are even breeding. However, the presence of the sharks hasn’t scared off the golfers, who even say it’s a positive thing for the course.
- Bryan B: I’ll have to try that. I should have also pointed out that my wife is a master chef when it comes to...
- RPM: Pro tip: Use Miracle Whip instead of butter to toast the bread. Game. Changer.
- Bryan B: I thought Bob had been working for Troy Aikman doing stats work for a few years now, but maybe I...
- Triple Fake: “not a fan of the grilled cheese sandwich.” ?!?! Somebody aint been making it right. If the...
- RPM: “Heck, I can still fit into WifeGeeding’s dress”. Was that you dancing on top of a golf cart in the campground...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From