A golf course near the city of Brisbane in Australia is giving its members a new challenge to overcome – Killer Sharks. Half a dozen predators apparently were washed into the club lake from a nearby river during heavy flooding. Despite being stranded, the sharks seem to be thriving with some of them are even breeding. However, the presence of the sharks hasn’t scared off the golfers, who even say it’s a positive thing for the course.
- ALEC666: Re-concussion. I saw a report about concussions the other day. Conventional wisdom was that the subject rest...
- RPM: I wish we had HEB around here. Love shopping there.
- John Mackovic: Technically, the NFL playoffs don't start until 2017, and it doesn't look like the Mavs will...
- John Mackovic: My favorite line from the article: "Good journalism continues to this day. There's great...
- Geeding: I’m an idiot. I didn’t have time to read the article when I discovered it but thought it was...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From