A golf course near the city of Brisbane in Australia is giving its members a new challenge to overcome – Killer Sharks. Half a dozen predators apparently were washed into the club lake from a nearby river during heavy flooding. Despite being stranded, the sharks seem to be thriving with some of them are even breeding. However, the presence of the sharks hasn’t scared off the golfers, who even say it’s a positive thing for the course.
- blurdo: On hip replacement, my father had it about ten years ago and they had him up and walking about 18 hours after...
- Chip Beef: "Presidential historian Doris Kearns Goodwin was the guest on ‘The Daily Show’ last night...
- Fletcher: And so, in an attempt to pioneer something new, given he was the first man to run upside down in a loop,...
- RPM: Re: Mower blades. If you don't have a grinder, buy a grinding stone bit for your drill. Costs under $10 and...
- Jason: That flag is only about hate. Period.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From