A golf course near the city of Brisbane in Australia is giving its members a new challenge to overcome – Killer Sharks. Half a dozen predators apparently were washed into the club lake from a nearby river during heavy flooding. Despite being stranded, the sharks seem to be thriving with some of them are even breeding. However, the presence of the sharks hasn’t scared off the golfers, who even say it’s a positive thing for the course.
- Scooter: When your Beard gets "Rightous" then eating a burger and fries with a fork is not uncommon
- Dude: I just imagine Buddy Ryan right now, looking up at us all and smirking that smirk of his.
- John Mackovic: OK, I looked it up, Ryan's '93 team didn't blow that lead against the Bills, it was...
- John Mackovic: My favorite memory was when Ryan's defense blew a 32-point 3rd quarter lead in the '93...
- Ben W.: Best part of this? The commercials. Want to lose an hour? Start watching old commercials on YouTube. One...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From