- Mike Honcho: I meant “have NO problems disqualifying…”
- Mike Honcho: Ben, I appreciate your response. I agree with your comments. If I were President Honcho… 1.) I...
- Uppercase Matt: Both this article and the comment by "Bryan" give a good perspective on viewing the Baylor...
- towski: You are forgiven, but only because I was in Houston and did not get to read it yesterday.
- Old FF Dork: On Saturday I am having my 25th annual FF draft with guys I went to high school with in 1986
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: October 2011
It seems like everyone, fans and players alike, were happy that yesterday’s World Series game was cancelled. Gov Good Hair thinks going to debates was a mistake. I think it’s just something he isn’t use to, he didn’t do a … Continue reading
I had no idea their wings looked like that.
Blessings Missed Trailer from Family Gravity Media on Vimeo. Personally, I had certain goals before I wanted to meet before becoming a father. These aren’t goals I think every person should have, but they were important to me. – I … Continue reading
Laughing Crowd Loud Spectators A Family Tries to take a Short Cut Kids unable to lay a wreath because of wrong shoes I’m thankfully surprised I couldn’t find any vidoes of a ‘major disturbance’.
Fully Functional Camera Costume from Tyler Card on Vimeo.
Check out the details @ inventorspot.com
Now that’s what you call a forehead. LBJ had a great quote about no matter what president does, he just can’t win, “If one morning I walked on top of the water across the Potomac River, the headline that afternoon … Continue reading
The last of the nation’s most powerful nuclear bombs — a weapon hundreds of times stronger than the bomb dropped on Hiroshima — is being disassembled nearly half a century after it was put into service at the height of … Continue reading