- John Mackovic: – You didn't hear of the Baylor-style rape cover up at FSU when Jameis Winston was there?...
- Seymore: Speaking of knocking on a door. A long time ago(when I was 12-13 years old) I was a carrier for the F.W.....
- AndreaJN: I think you mean "whinging".
- RPM: Hope they get your back troubles straightened out. No pun intended.
- John Mackovic: I hope you hear good news from your neurologist about the myelogram.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: October 2011
It seems like everyone, fans and players alike, were happy that yesterday’s World Series game was cancelled. Gov Good Hair thinks going to debates was a mistake. I think it’s just something he isn’t use to, he didn’t do a … Continue reading
I had no idea their wings looked like that.
Blessings Missed Trailer from Family Gravity Media on Vimeo. Personally, I had certain goals before I wanted to meet before becoming a father. These aren’t goals I think every person should have, but they were important to me. – I … Continue reading
Laughing Crowd Loud Spectators A Family Tries to take a Short Cut Kids unable to lay a wreath because of wrong shoes I’m thankfully surprised I couldn’t find any vidoes of a ‘major disturbance’.
Fully Functional Camera Costume from Tyler Card on Vimeo.
Check out the details @ inventorspot.com
Now that’s what you call a forehead. LBJ had a great quote about no matter what president does, he just can’t win, “If one morning I walked on top of the water across the Potomac River, the headline that afternoon … Continue reading
The last of the nation’s most powerful nuclear bombs — a weapon hundreds of times stronger than the bomb dropped on Hiroshima — is being disassembled nearly half a century after it was put into service at the height of … Continue reading