- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, you are correct that a classic KFC was in the vicinity. It just was not that building, but...
- Gabe Waggoner: This is why we say that Abilene is “a good place to be from.” The house my mom just bought...
- RPM: Is that the bowling alley in Mineral Wells? Haven’t bowled there in 40 years.
- Ben W.: Hmmm…I could pay a ton of money for a self-heating razor, or I could just continue to use my $1...
- AndreaJN: Now I’ve got Elvira stuck in my head! 🙂
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 28 October 28, 2011
“If you are a socialist liberal and/or voted for the current campaigner-in-chief, please do not take this class”
A radio ad for a concealed handgun class in central Texas that states their right to refuse business (45 second mark).
It’s kind of a cute moment . . .
For you non-sports fan, Joe Buck has been the play-by-play commentator for the World Series games you’ve been watching on TV for the past 14 years. His father is Jack Buck and was also a legendary broadcaster. I’m not sure … Continue reading
There were times, though, when a Marine’s sense of brotherhood transcended the racial divide. Fizer said he once was sitting in a bus station in Jacksonville, N.C., returning to base after leave, when a Marine asked why Fizer hadn’t boarded … Continue reading