- RPM: My Mom always said if you can't say anything good, don't say anything at all. I won't say...
- Ben W.: And reading LL this morning reminded me that he was a state Supreme Court justice, too. I have to agree with...
- Towski: Came to say this. He'd so clearly lose when this was challenged.
- Ben W.: Yet again, our governor, THE FORMER ATTORNEY GENERAL FOR OUR STATE, exhibits how poor his understanding is of...
- John Mackovic: My wife always says that Mom should be the one getting presents on the kids' birthdays.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 28 October 28, 2011
“If you are a socialist liberal and/or voted for the current campaigner-in-chief, please do not take this class”
A radio ad for a concealed handgun class in central Texas that states their right to refuse business (45 second mark).
It’s kind of a cute moment . . .
For you non-sports fan, Joe Buck has been the play-by-play commentator for the World Series games you’ve been watching on TV for the past 14 years. His father is Jack Buck and was also a legendary broadcaster. I’m not sure … Continue reading
There were times, though, when a Marine’s sense of brotherhood transcended the racial divide. Fizer said he once was sitting in a bus station in Jacksonville, N.C., returning to base after leave, when a Marine asked why Fizer hadn’t boarded … Continue reading