- Geeding: Nope. Nice guy, just not to type to exchange numbers and such.
- David Bryant: So, was he the type of neighbor that you will keep in touch with after he moves?
- RPM: But do they stop for ribs at the Drive-In?
- RPM: Very cool! I'm a fan and have stopped the DVR more than once to try and find all the companies. The FBI at...
- Mike Honcho: Re: News Fatigue – It's pretty bad now. Clicks and views are money, so the more enticing the...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 24 October 24, 2011
Found on our state’s DMV website. These are proposed specialty license plates, but is it really fair that the Keller Indians are going up against God?
A bit heartwarming . . . especially that hug.
This teacher really has a thing for Catholics, even handing these out after Mass: In addition to handing out cartoon-like publications to kids entering the DI Haunted House and families attending Mass last Saturday, one parent reports that Mineral Wells … Continue reading
I can’t help but think of this commercial, as if it is almost plagiarized.