- John Mackovic: I hope you hear good news from your neurologist about the myelogram.
- JayF: – Haven't been to an Applebee's in several years. I'd guess it's still not the Golden...
- Ben W.: Man, they could have saved a lot of money on market research and just asked me: no way in the world is...
- John Mackovic: When the facts don't fit the narrative, you bury them.
- Tad Billmire: I agree with what Fallon said except when he said Trump took two days to comment. This is absolutely...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 24 October 24, 2011
Found on our state’s DMV website. These are proposed specialty license plates, but is it really fair that the Keller Indians are going up against God?
A bit heartwarming . . . especially that hug.
This teacher really has a thing for Catholics, even handing these out after Mass: In addition to handing out cartoon-like publications to kids entering the DI Haunted House and families attending Mass last Saturday, one parent reports that Mineral Wells … Continue reading
I can’t help but think of this commercial, as if it is almost plagiarized.