- Ben W.: Great first step, and certainly better than nothing.. But I have to agree with John – not only does it...
- Ben W.: I remember being taught the camel & needle/gate thing in church as a kid and thinking how learned my...
- Ben W.: I'm guessing the piano playing at FAO Schwarz. But that's just my guess. Geeding may not be able to...
- KC1: Awesome commercial! Which "one second" did our favorite blogger contribute?
- John Mackovic: "stop bullets from several types of handguns" That's not really reassuring.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 24 October 24, 2011
Found on our state’s DMV website. These are proposed specialty license plates, but is it really fair that the Keller Indians are going up against God?
A bit heartwarming . . . especially that hug.
This teacher really has a thing for Catholics, even handing these out after Mass: In addition to handing out cartoon-like publications to kids entering the DI Haunted House and families attending Mass last Saturday, one parent reports that Mineral Wells … Continue reading
I can’t help but think of this commercial, as if it is almost plagiarized.