- towski: Get ready – Briles to LSU.
- John Mackovic: Computers are not biased. They do exactly what they are programmed to do. If the developers don't...
- John Mackovic: Spell check/grammar check has made people lazy.
- Ben W.: I didn't realize Walt Disney once moderated a debate between Batman and The Penguin.
- Brent: I've filled out a number of membership forms in my lifetime that probably have helped with my continence....
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 24 October 24, 2011
Found on our state’s DMV website. These are proposed specialty license plates, but is it really fair that the Keller Indians are going up against God?
A bit heartwarming . . . especially that hug.
This teacher really has a thing for Catholics, even handing these out after Mass: In addition to handing out cartoon-like publications to kids entering the DI Haunted House and families attending Mass last Saturday, one parent reports that Mineral Wells … Continue reading
I can’t help but think of this commercial, as if it is almost plagiarized.