- Geeding: That's the mystery, I have no idea how my dog got on the list. I'm guessing someone did this as a...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Re: Pickles and Mustard – Right there with ya, Keith. On burgers I am a mayo guy, sometimes...
- Bryan: LOVE your blog. Read it daily. I live in Mineral Wells and every morning I read your thoughts and it makes me...
- Ben W.: As a guy who works in an office, the kid getting excited does happen, and on a daily basis. For a while. But...
- Ben W.: Hey, this lines up perfectly with what I've read in the Bible. Just take a look at Matthew 5:38-45: 38...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 20 October 20, 2011
Only off by a few months. ‘Second Chance’ aired for one season in 1987 through 1988.
It turns 60 today.
But this motorized version costs more than both the cars in our driveway put together. Link