- Jason A: That’s a Budaful house! I think the only time I’ve seen the Weinermobile in person was in...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Always thought is I won the Lottery, I would have my own Wienermobile built and make it my daily...
- AndreaJN: The house in Buda…wow! Did you see in the description, “Historical Texans burial plot in front...
- Garry: So, having grown up in Weatherford, I remember Mineral Wells through a a particular lens. It was a good...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Correction to my earlier memory on Mineral Wells car dealers. Mr. Crum didn’t build his second...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 19 October 19, 2011
A devoted Iowa couple married for 72 years died holding hands in the hospital last week, exactly one hour apart. Full Article After a car crash it was evident they weren’t going to survive so were were moved to a … Continue reading
Article New York City certainly kicks arse on this list, but the cites from the sate of California and Texas also makes an impressive showing. I wonder if there is any correlation with NY, CA, and TX having the most … Continue reading
Story and photos here.