- Geeding: Ah, heck, I wish you would have stopped by. I would have loved to have introduced my family. It’s...
- Ben W.: I get that (I’m a lawyer), but following the ADA guidelines on what businesses can ask couldn’t...
- Bryan B.: I work for a business that has a vested interest in limiting non-quarantined animals on property and our...
- Ben W.: I’m right there with you. The ADA is very clear as to what service animals must be accommodated and...
- RPM: Happy Anniversary, Geedings! (and many more)
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 19 October 19, 2011
A devoted Iowa couple married for 72 years died holding hands in the hospital last week, exactly one hour apart. Full Article After a car crash it was evident they weren’t going to survive so were were moved to a … Continue reading
Article New York City certainly kicks arse on this list, but the cites from the sate of California and Texas also makes an impressive showing. I wonder if there is any correlation with NY, CA, and TX having the most … Continue reading
Story and photos here.