- Alec666: Happy birthday wife Geeding…my kids run cross country, any words of wisdom?
- Anonymous: Thank you. I’ll try to post soon!
- Dude: I wish the Musers had asked FEG who gets up every morning to get one of the best parking spots on the square....
- RPM: Happy 40th Wife Geeding. Keith, don’t read the rest of this… Wife G, we kinda miss your blog...
- BizarroBigTex: Happy Birthday to WifeGeeding! many happy returns! Are hotdogs on the birthday luncheon menu?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 18 October 18, 2011
This black bear cub wandered away from his mama and found himself in the produce department of a local Ketchikan, Alaska grocery store. I’m sure Mama Grizzly isn’t far behind.
It’s a good thing he didn’t get a flat top.
UK Hoops coach Matthew Mitchell performed at Friday night’s Big Blue Madness and upped his performance from last year. Dressed as Michael Jackson, he wowed the big blue faithfuls with his MJ rendition and even threw in some John Wall … Continue reading
Rat stir fries and owl curries hardly sound like the stuff you would serve your friends for dinner. But surprisingly, Jonathan McGowan’s exotic roadkill dishes are a big hit with his guests. The 44-year-old bachelor has lived on a diet … Continue reading
“Where Children Sleep” tells stories of diverse children around the world, through portraits and pictures of their bedrooms. Photographed by James Mollison. Check out the full collection at The Suite World, but below are a few examples.