- Geeding: Ah, heck, I wish you would have stopped by. I would have loved to have introduced my family. It’s...
- Ben W.: I get that (I’m a lawyer), but following the ADA guidelines on what businesses can ask couldn’t...
- Bryan B.: I work for a business that has a vested interest in limiting non-quarantined animals on property and our...
- Ben W.: I’m right there with you. The ADA is very clear as to what service animals must be accommodated and...
- RPM: Happy Anniversary, Geedings! (and many more)
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 06 October 6, 2011
Some news on the job-creation front in Florida. A state legislator has found yet another example of government regulation getting in the way of job creation. So Rep. Ritch Workman, R-Melbourne, filed a bill this week to bring back “dwarf … Continue reading
The untimely death of former Apple CEO Steve Jobs on Wednesday at age 56 has given a boost to sales of the upcoming authorized biography Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson. The book is No. 1 on Amazon’s “Movers & Shakers” … Continue reading
Families were more dependent on government programs than ever last year. Nearly half, 48.5%, of the population lived in a household that received some type of government benefit in the first quarter of 2010, according to Census data. Those numbers … Continue reading