- AndreaJN: I enjoy “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!”. Hope you enjoy it!
- Rob: The Navy officially retired the flat hat on April 1, 1963.
- Ben W.: When Vader appeared out of the darkness–first with his breathing, and then illuminated by his...
- Ben W.: Yeah, Gorsuch was definitely between a rock and a hard place. Regardless of how he responded, he would take...
- Bryan: My boss asks everyone he interviews (we often interview people together) some variation on "what do you...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 04 October 4, 2011
Source: Dallas Morning News
A Baptist church in Albany, Georgia, is getting Hollywood’s attention – the church, Sherwood Baptist, has developed a movie-production operation, and its latest offering opened last weekend as the Number Four top money-grossing film in the country. The Christian-themed film, … Continue reading
Nestle, one of the world’s biggest makers of pet food, said on Friday it had launched the first television commercial designed especially for dogs, using a high-frequency tone to grab their attention. “Dogs’ hearing is twice as sharp as humans. … Continue reading
Impressive and entertaining: Benjamin Jenks went after his dream of hitchhiking across the USA and realized not only would he be safe… he would have the time of his life.
Lockboxer is the best way to find out what your things are worth. With Lockboxer, you can easily look up the real value of your stuff and save this information in your own lockbox. Then you can sell, donate, or … Continue reading
“I never forget a face,” goes the Marx Brothers one-liner, “but in your case, I’ll be glad to make an exception.” Unlike Groucho Marx, unfortunately, the cloud never forgets. That’s the logic behind a new application developed by Carnegie Mellon … Continue reading