- Chupacabra: U2 are not at the TOP of the list of pretty OK bands that somehow became legend- but they are ON that...
- Blueman: Peace be with you too, Larry! I would propose that good “religious” people on both sides of the...
- Y.A.: Mr. Lindsey – While there may be individuals who claim to be a Democrat who want to remove religion from...
- Larry Lindsey: Blueman, Your logic is terribly flawed. You use the premise “WWJD” and then turn around...
- Bryan B: Enjoy your time away from the blog. Whatever the reason, I’m holding a good thought for you. BON is...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 04 October 4, 2011
Source: Dallas Morning News
A Baptist church in Albany, Georgia, is getting Hollywood’s attention – the church, Sherwood Baptist, has developed a movie-production operation, and its latest offering opened last weekend as the Number Four top money-grossing film in the country. The Christian-themed film, … Continue reading
Nestle, one of the world’s biggest makers of pet food, said on Friday it had launched the first television commercial designed especially for dogs, using a high-frequency tone to grab their attention. “Dogs’ hearing is twice as sharp as humans. … Continue reading
Impressive and entertaining: Benjamin Jenks went after his dream of hitchhiking across the USA and realized not only would he be safe… he would have the time of his life.
Lockboxer is the best way to find out what your things are worth. With Lockboxer, you can easily look up the real value of your stuff and save this information in your own lockbox. Then you can sell, donate, or … Continue reading
“I never forget a face,” goes the Marx Brothers one-liner, “but in your case, I’ll be glad to make an exception.” Unlike Groucho Marx, unfortunately, the cloud never forgets. That’s the logic behind a new application developed by Carnegie Mellon … Continue reading