- John Mackovic: The kids are adorable, but that reflection off you dome makes it look like you have grey hair.
- TexasJ: hope we don't see that pic in a funeral in time soon!
- Kaleb: If the wedding is during the day, try to go to GoGoGumbo in Boyd after it is over. That place is really good.
- Triple Fake: I don't know if they still do, but the Brookshire's in Bridgeport sold Whataburger Spicy...
- John Mackovic: Maybe Central Market will carry it. I am able to get HEB-only Whataburger Spicy Ketchup there.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 03 October 3, 2011
Twelve First Parish men, ages 64 to 87, are showcased in individual color photographs to create the “Celebration 2012” wall calendar. Each month highlights a color photo of one man from First Parish in Framingham engaged in an activity significant … Continue reading
Speak Up Movement Promo from Josh Garlow on Vimeo. Who decides what can be said from the pulpits of America’s churches? For more than 50 years now, the IRS has had a say in what a pastor or priest can … Continue reading
“Approximately 92% of the 174 songs that made it into the [Billboard] Top 10 in 2009 contained reproductive messages,” says SUNY Albany psychology professor Dawn R. Hobbs in Evolutionary Psychology. Read the article and see a larger version of the … Continue reading