- AndreaJN: I enjoy “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!”. Hope you enjoy it!
- Rob: The Navy officially retired the flat hat on April 1, 1963.
- Ben W.: When Vader appeared out of the darkness–first with his breathing, and then illuminated by his...
- Ben W.: Yeah, Gorsuch was definitely between a rock and a hard place. Regardless of how he responded, he would take...
- Bryan: My boss asks everyone he interviews (we often interview people together) some variation on "what do you...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 03 October 3, 2011
Twelve First Parish men, ages 64 to 87, are showcased in individual color photographs to create the “Celebration 2012” wall calendar. Each month highlights a color photo of one man from First Parish in Framingham engaged in an activity significant … Continue reading
Speak Up Movement Promo from Josh Garlow on Vimeo. Who decides what can be said from the pulpits of America’s churches? For more than 50 years now, the IRS has had a say in what a pastor or priest can … Continue reading
“Approximately 92% of the 174 songs that made it into the [Billboard] Top 10 in 2009 contained reproductive messages,” says SUNY Albany psychology professor Dawn R. Hobbs in Evolutionary Psychology. Read the article and see a larger version of the … Continue reading