- Barry: I just knew it had to be the same one. I referenced you guys in talking to them, but couldn’t be 100% certain...
- Geeding: Thank you so much for sharing that story with us. Not only is that WifeGeeding ocularist, her eye surgeon is...
- Barry: Keith, I happen to know this family, and in talking with them about the incident some months ago couldn’t help...
- Geeding: I haven’t, but I’ll check it out. Thanks!
- Bryan B: Keith – Did you see U2’s social media post yesterday and the comment barrage that followed? A...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 03 October 3, 2011
Twelve First Parish men, ages 64 to 87, are showcased in individual color photographs to create the “Celebration 2012” wall calendar. Each month highlights a color photo of one man from First Parish in Framingham engaged in an activity significant … Continue reading
Speak Up Movement Promo from Josh Garlow on Vimeo. Who decides what can be said from the pulpits of America’s churches? For more than 50 years now, the IRS has had a say in what a pastor or priest can … Continue reading
“Approximately 92% of the 174 songs that made it into the [Billboard] Top 10 in 2009 contained reproductive messages,” says SUNY Albany psychology professor Dawn R. Hobbs in Evolutionary Psychology. Read the article and see a larger version of the … Continue reading