- Ben W.: Sooo…I wasn't aware of the 73 Questions series, but after watching the NPH episode, I guess...
- Ben W.: This is fantastic. I rely on words to make a living, and I wish I were half as masterful as this.
- John Mackovic: – I'm hoping Blade Runner 2 can be as good as The Force Awakens, but it'll probably be...
- Geeding: Yes sir, you are correct, I goofed up the name.
- Bryan: Isn't the show called "The Young Pope"? I'm going to try to watch the first episode at...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: October 2011
Did that teacher dress up as Steve Jobs?
Around the 40 second mark . . .
The fun starts at the 23-second mark. BSS | Breakfast Interrupted from Bruton Stroube Studios on Vimeo.
I really got into pumpkin carving this year, you can see my two jack-o-lanterns above. The last four pictures were all taken with my mobile phone using the special effects features. ToddlerGeeding did something very heartwarming yesterday. She decided to … Continue reading
“If you are a socialist liberal and/or voted for the current campaigner-in-chief, please do not take this class”
A radio ad for a concealed handgun class in central Texas that states their right to refuse business (45 second mark).
It’s kind of a cute moment . . .
For you non-sports fan, Joe Buck has been the play-by-play commentator for the World Series games you’ve been watching on TV for the past 14 years. His father is Jack Buck and was also a legendary broadcaster. I’m not sure … Continue reading
There were times, though, when a Marine’s sense of brotherhood transcended the racial divide. Fizer said he once was sitting in a bus station in Jacksonville, N.C., returning to base after leave, when a Marine asked why Fizer hadn’t boarded … Continue reading