- Garry: So, having grown up in Weatherford, I remember Mineral Wells through a a particular lens. It was a good...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Correction to my earlier memory on Mineral Wells car dealers. Mr. Crum didn’t build his second...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith – Alan is correct on many of the streets being renamed in the old Wolters Army base...
- Alan: From a 1977 newspaper ad….”Wilmer Crum Chrysler-Dodge Inc. Used Cars Dodge Trucks Vue 567-4191 I 20...
- Geeding: Thanks for pointing me to the Historial Aerials map. Yup, Google was showing Rolling Hills, and I assumed...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: October 2011
Did that teacher dress up as Steve Jobs?
Around the 40 second mark . . .
The fun starts at the 23-second mark. BSS | Breakfast Interrupted from Bruton Stroube Studios on Vimeo.
I really got into pumpkin carving this year, you can see my two jack-o-lanterns above. The last four pictures were all taken with my mobile phone using the special effects features. ToddlerGeeding did something very heartwarming yesterday. She decided to … Continue reading
“If you are a socialist liberal and/or voted for the current campaigner-in-chief, please do not take this class”
A radio ad for a concealed handgun class in central Texas that states their right to refuse business (45 second mark).
It’s kind of a cute moment . . .
For you non-sports fan, Joe Buck has been the play-by-play commentator for the World Series games you’ve been watching on TV for the past 14 years. His father is Jack Buck and was also a legendary broadcaster. I’m not sure … Continue reading
There were times, though, when a Marine’s sense of brotherhood transcended the racial divide. Fizer said he once was sitting in a bus station in Jacksonville, N.C., returning to base after leave, when a Marine asked why Fizer hadn’t boarded … Continue reading