- Geeding: That’s funny, it reminds me somewhat of how Pres. Jeb Bartlett would put on his suit jacket...
- John Mackovic: The only way to sit in a chair: https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=lVIGhYMwRgs
- Mr. Mike Honcho: “Fragrance commercials don’t make sense and you know it.” Hmmm, just seen the new Johnny...
- Bryan: My wife and I are friends with a couple whose first names both start with A and all 3 of their daughter have...
- blurdo: Every time I see one of those chocolate diamond commercials, I think of this scene from “Beautiful...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: October 2011
Did that teacher dress up as Steve Jobs?
Around the 40 second mark . . .
The fun starts at the 23-second mark. BSS | Breakfast Interrupted from Bruton Stroube Studios on Vimeo.
I really got into pumpkin carving this year, you can see my two jack-o-lanterns above. The last four pictures were all taken with my mobile phone using the special effects features. ToddlerGeeding did something very heartwarming yesterday. She decided to … Continue reading
“If you are a socialist liberal and/or voted for the current campaigner-in-chief, please do not take this class”
A radio ad for a concealed handgun class in central Texas that states their right to refuse business (45 second mark).
It’s kind of a cute moment . . .
For you non-sports fan, Joe Buck has been the play-by-play commentator for the World Series games you’ve been watching on TV for the past 14 years. His father is Jack Buck and was also a legendary broadcaster. I’m not sure … Continue reading
There were times, though, when a Marine’s sense of brotherhood transcended the racial divide. Fizer said he once was sitting in a bus station in Jacksonville, N.C., returning to base after leave, when a Marine asked why Fizer hadn’t boarded … Continue reading