- Ben W.: Sooo…I wasn't aware of the 73 Questions series, but after watching the NPH episode, I guess...
- Ben W.: This is fantastic. I rely on words to make a living, and I wish I were half as masterful as this.
- John Mackovic: – I'm hoping Blade Runner 2 can be as good as The Force Awakens, but it'll probably be...
- Geeding: Yes sir, you are correct, I goofed up the name.
- Bryan: Isn't the show called "The Young Pope"? I'm going to try to watch the first episode at...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 30 September 30, 2011
We’ll see you around Feb 16, but take your time getting here, the Super Bowl is on Feb 5 afterall.
The common practice of saying “God bless you” after someone sneezes is a part of American culture. But it sparked a controversy at a Bay Area high school this week. Teacher Steve Cuckovich docked his students’ scores after they said … Continue reading
Mexico City lawmakers want to help newlyweds avoid the hassle of divorce by giving them an easy exit strategy: temporary marriage licenses. Leftists in the city’s assembly — who have already riled conservatives by legalizing gay marriage — proposed a … Continue reading
This is pretty impressive. These people live in under shelter in which there’s no light, but using a soda bottle, water, and some chlorine, you can make a 55 watt bulb that uses no electricity.