- Digim0d: I just saw an Empire Flooring commercial with a "Phone Number Jingle" on Fox News .. I was...
- sara: I love the Alamo Drafthouse, San Antonio is so lucky to have 3.
- Suz: My son spent a night at Cook's Hospital in Fort Worth after knee surgery. He will be fine, but many many...
- John Mackovic: Looks like about 2/3 of the list is in the hill country. It's a beautiful place.
- Jason Truitt: Been to all on that list but Devil’s River, and it’s on my list. When I hiked Santa Elena...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 30 September 30, 2011
We’ll see you around Feb 16, but take your time getting here, the Super Bowl is on Feb 5 afterall.
The common practice of saying “God bless you” after someone sneezes is a part of American culture. But it sparked a controversy at a Bay Area high school this week. Teacher Steve Cuckovich docked his students’ scores after they said … Continue reading
Mexico City lawmakers want to help newlyweds avoid the hassle of divorce by giving them an easy exit strategy: temporary marriage licenses. Leftists in the city’s assembly — who have already riled conservatives by legalizing gay marriage — proposed a … Continue reading
This is pretty impressive. These people live in under shelter in which there’s no light, but using a soda bottle, water, and some chlorine, you can make a 55 watt bulb that uses no electricity.