- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
- Ben W.: That kids' autograph section is genius, and should be mandatory. I've heard so many athletes talk...
- Jason: That "anointed cake" story sounds like a variation of a story Tony Campolo has been telling for...
- AndreaJN: I enjoy “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!”. Hope you enjoy it!
- Rob: The Navy officially retired the flat hat on April 1, 1963.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 30 September 30, 2011
We’ll see you around Feb 16, but take your time getting here, the Super Bowl is on Feb 5 afterall.
The common practice of saying “God bless you” after someone sneezes is a part of American culture. But it sparked a controversy at a Bay Area high school this week. Teacher Steve Cuckovich docked his students’ scores after they said … Continue reading
Mexico City lawmakers want to help newlyweds avoid the hassle of divorce by giving them an easy exit strategy: temporary marriage licenses. Leftists in the city’s assembly — who have already riled conservatives by legalizing gay marriage — proposed a … Continue reading
This is pretty impressive. These people live in under shelter in which there’s no light, but using a soda bottle, water, and some chlorine, you can make a 55 watt bulb that uses no electricity.