- Ben W.: Haha – yeah. I have lots of followers who are "Disney blogosphere" famous. Translation: I...
- Geeding: Those are some pretty solid Twitter followers. All that Disney fandom stuff must pay off.
- Bully Pulpit: In reference to a post a week ago about a debate whether it is polite for a passenger to recline his...
- Owner/GM: "It’s a toss-up between him and Bud Kennedy of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram for who’s my...
- Geeding: At first I thought you were stating that Dryer was a spokesperson for the clothing company and then realized...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 30 September 30, 2011
We’ll see you around Feb 16, but take your time getting here, the Super Bowl is on Feb 5 afterall.
The common practice of saying “God bless you” after someone sneezes is a part of American culture. But it sparked a controversy at a Bay Area high school this week. Teacher Steve Cuckovich docked his students’ scores after they said … Continue reading
Mexico City lawmakers want to help newlyweds avoid the hassle of divorce by giving them an easy exit strategy: temporary marriage licenses. Leftists in the city’s assembly — who have already riled conservatives by legalizing gay marriage — proposed a … Continue reading
This is pretty impressive. These people live in under shelter in which there’s no light, but using a soda bottle, water, and some chlorine, you can make a 55 watt bulb that uses no electricity.