- Jason: I second the LED flashlights. But I object to you taking the above picture of my bedroom. Not cool, man.
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Maglites have been great. But I suggest you take a look at the High Lumen LED flashlights using CREE...
- Ben W.: Did that guy just straight up spoil the ending of Star Trek II? Like, no bones about it: "Hey, kids,...
- ALEC: Maglite and a Leatherwing Leatherman (always in my pocket) are a must for anyone.
- Ben W.: Fascinating article on McCartney. It's interesting to see the fire that still burns in him for...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 23 September 23, 2011
Here’s another nice time-wasting site that features a lot of really bad predictions.
donthaveacowcurtis.blogspot.com Yup, that’s a lot of breast milk
It’s a bit heart warming with a local tie in, if you are into that sort of thing.
In each of 30 countries, Menzel used data from the World Bank and United Nations to find statistically average families: average in size, location, background, and occupation. He then coordinated with 16 leading photographers to create images that give us … Continue reading