- meh: This is the most British accident in history.
- Mr. Mike Honcho: I remember that episode of Different Strokes. I still remember how incredibly uncomfortable I was...
- RPM: If you take over 1/2 of the money a charity raises as your personal salary (and bill them for expenses to boot),...
- Geeding: Thanks for clarifying this, David. I mistakenly labeled him a pastor when he isn't. I had to go back...
- David Bryant: To clarify, that 'pastor' isn't on staff. He was a missionary through a 3rd party that...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 21 September 21, 2011
It’s a couple of years old, but still kinda funny.
The Southern Baptist Convention, which is the nation’s largest Protestant denomination, is giving serious thought to changing its name in order to better reach people for Jesus Christ. But changing a 166-year-old name that 16 million members reportedly identify with … Continue reading
The way you see God tells a lot about how you see the U.S. economy, a new national survey finds. About one in five Americans combine a view of God as actively engaged in daily workings of the world with … Continue reading
I’ve lived either near or in DFW for all but five years of my life and could never identify the locations of Uptown, Lower Greenville, or Oakcliff. But thanks to D Magazine, I now have a handy reference. View D … Continue reading