- Dude: Ahhh… the deliciousness of conspiracy theory. Where the absence of hard evidence only "proves"...
- John Mackovic: Lactose intolerance – must be from the Asian side of your family.
- The Donald: Occasionally, NH and I attend the same church service.
- Edge: Texas Muslim Capitol Day. I can see a minority group hiring that Michigan psycho woman for their events just to...
- Jason: I was at that game when Shania played. All other concerts since have been snoozers.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 21 September 21, 2011
It’s a couple of years old, but still kinda funny.
The Southern Baptist Convention, which is the nation’s largest Protestant denomination, is giving serious thought to changing its name in order to better reach people for Jesus Christ. But changing a 166-year-old name that 16 million members reportedly identify with … Continue reading
The way you see God tells a lot about how you see the U.S. economy, a new national survey finds. About one in five Americans combine a view of God as actively engaged in daily workings of the world with … Continue reading
I’ve lived either near or in DFW for all but five years of my life and could never identify the locations of Uptown, Lower Greenville, or Oakcliff. But thanks to D Magazine, I now have a handy reference. View D … Continue reading