- Matt: What actions, specifically, should Starr have taken?
- Mark: FYI Memorial Day is the last Monday in May, May 30. June 3 is four days later.
- Andy B: I LOLed at the Bill Cosby joke despite its horrible taste. On a more serious note, I hope Starr does get...
- John Mackovic: Who would be dumb enough to have windows that would face the afternoon sun? oh wait..
- Bryan: The new Vikings stadium looks awesome. I can't wait to see what those windows do for shadows and glare...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 21 September 21, 2011
It’s a couple of years old, but still kinda funny.
The Southern Baptist Convention, which is the nation’s largest Protestant denomination, is giving serious thought to changing its name in order to better reach people for Jesus Christ. But changing a 166-year-old name that 16 million members reportedly identify with … Continue reading
The way you see God tells a lot about how you see the U.S. economy, a new national survey finds. About one in five Americans combine a view of God as actively engaged in daily workings of the world with … Continue reading
I’ve lived either near or in DFW for all but five years of my life and could never identify the locations of Uptown, Lower Greenville, or Oakcliff. But thanks to D Magazine, I now have a handy reference. View D … Continue reading