- lew: So, I had your blog hyperlink on my old laptop which I haven't turned on for years for some reason. I am...
- Jay F: I don't know much about it either but have put a fair amount down (or up) over the years. You would more...
- KC1: Because the tile is a glass and aluminum blend….aluminum shouldn't be used for water areas. If the...
- Mountaineer: Happy Anniversary! And the photographic proof of the onset of your back problems? I would sleep with one...
- Ben W.: Based on the wallpaper, it looks like the Grand Floridian.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 21 September 21, 2011
It’s a couple of years old, but still kinda funny.
The Southern Baptist Convention, which is the nation’s largest Protestant denomination, is giving serious thought to changing its name in order to better reach people for Jesus Christ. But changing a 166-year-old name that 16 million members reportedly identify with … Continue reading
The way you see God tells a lot about how you see the U.S. economy, a new national survey finds. About one in five Americans combine a view of God as actively engaged in daily workings of the world with … Continue reading
I’ve lived either near or in DFW for all but five years of my life and could never identify the locations of Uptown, Lower Greenville, or Oakcliff. But thanks to D Magazine, I now have a handy reference. View D … Continue reading