- BSG: Dog- Torn ACL. My lab did it three years ago. Let the dog rest, they will learn to live with it and pain will go...
- Nathan Hart: "All sorts of people" surrounding the president in that picture. Funny, when I looked at it, I...
- John Mackovic: – The US became a global superpower when it took down Spain in 1898, our military was in...
- kevin: Regarding doggie Geeding: very likely torn ACL (as previously mentioned). It wont heal on its own but will...
- ALEC666: "A question for you auto mechanic types"-I'm not, that's why I drive a Toyota. I have...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 19 September 19, 2011
A little-known Canadian band may soon be paid a fortune by supporters of Sarah Palin, Michele Bachmann or Rick Perry. More than a decade after their biggest hit, the Tea Party are considering selling the domain name teaparty.com to supporters … Continue reading
One of the top Catholic football programs in the nation is finding itself in hot water after members of its student fan section directed chants of “We’ve got Jesus!” at opponents in a heated, intra-city rivalry game on Friday night … Continue reading
You know, I think if they made a version of these over here, they would actually sell well.
From Talkers: The Bible of Talk Radio and the New Talk Media
I use to have an email signature at work that said “Many Thanks” but then I noticed a manager that I wasn’t very fond of at the time used the same signature, thus ending my practice of it.