- DF of LL: I hear what you are saying, and here is another example. One of my good friends was as a fairly large party...
- ksales1023: Thank you for pointing that out.
- Geeding: I saw that this morning, that's super crazy. I sent you an email about a month back but I have a...
- Geeding: I always appreciate you taking the time to comment and you've given me many laughs through the years....
- ALEC666: That girl did that by choice
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 19 September 19, 2011
A little-known Canadian band may soon be paid a fortune by supporters of Sarah Palin, Michele Bachmann or Rick Perry. More than a decade after their biggest hit, the Tea Party are considering selling the domain name teaparty.com to supporters … Continue reading
One of the top Catholic football programs in the nation is finding itself in hot water after members of its student fan section directed chants of “We’ve got Jesus!” at opponents in a heated, intra-city rivalry game on Friday night … Continue reading
You know, I think if they made a version of these over here, they would actually sell well.
From Talkers: The Bible of Talk Radio and the New Talk Media
I use to have an email signature at work that said “Many Thanks” but then I noticed a manager that I wasn’t very fond of at the time used the same signature, thus ending my practice of it.