- Alec666: Keith I have never disagreed with you more. Your kids are attractive and smart now, the athletic part is up...
- Geeding: That’s a funny story about your thyroid. To be honest, it’s the funniest thyroid story...
- Sandra (Harlan) Rose: Oh my goodness! How is Gabe? Hope he’s doing well. Those days were so fun. And yes, the...
- Geeding: Sandra! I’m so glad you took the time to comment. I’ll be sure to pass your message on to Jimi....
- RPM: Markie Post wrote a very touching goodbye to Harry on Instagram. I had no idea they were such close friends in...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 19 September 19, 2011
A little-known Canadian band may soon be paid a fortune by supporters of Sarah Palin, Michele Bachmann or Rick Perry. More than a decade after their biggest hit, the Tea Party are considering selling the domain name teaparty.com to supporters … Continue reading
One of the top Catholic football programs in the nation is finding itself in hot water after members of its student fan section directed chants of “We’ve got Jesus!” at opponents in a heated, intra-city rivalry game on Friday night … Continue reading
You know, I think if they made a version of these over here, they would actually sell well.
From Talkers: The Bible of Talk Radio and the New Talk Media
I use to have an email signature at work that said “Many Thanks” but then I noticed a manager that I wasn’t very fond of at the time used the same signature, thus ending my practice of it.