- DF of LL: RE: College flashback dreams I still have those, even though I graduated from Baylor 37 years ago. I'm...
- The Donald: We lived 2 blocks north of the turnpike when I was in high school, and sometimes I would use the toll...
- Triple Fake: I had completely forgotten about the Orbis speed camera experience in Arlington. The dread of the...
- RPM: One of the few people I follow on Facebook is Chuck Yeager. They don't make 'em like Chuck anymore. I...
- ALEC: I have a recurring dream in which I'm attending UTA, and I forget to drop a certain class, feeling of doom...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 September 16, 2011
By now I’m sure you have heard the Pat Robertson comments about divorcing a spouse due to Alzheimer’s. Nightline had a segment on it last night, and at the end of the segment we see a couple that have been … Continue reading
A New York woman admitted she gambled away thousands of dollars generous donors gave to aid her son’s battle against cancer. Sherry Holcomb, of the Buffalo suburb of Cortland, pleaded guilty to a felony count of scheme to defraud, according … Continue reading