- Geeding: This is great, thanks, Alan. I'll give the duct tape 'seal' a try. If that works, I might...
- Alan: Thiis might help… http://www.mlive.com/living/ka lamazoo/index.ssf/2… Maybe sewer line air is being...
- Geeding: I installed the toilet, I want to say, over four months ago, but have only noticed the smell in the last...
- Alan: Did the smell only begin AFTER you installed the new toilet?……maybe it's a leaking floor seal...
- DF of LL: RE: Smiling I AM smiling! Double Fake King Trump
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 12 September 12, 2011
TALLAHASSEE — Erich Campbell thought he was just being helpful the night he flashed his headlights on a busy Tampa highway to warn drivers of a police speed trap ahead. The Florida Highway Patrol didn’t appreciate the help. Officers pulled … Continue reading
Yes, you get a dance number.
LAUGHS! from Everynone on Vimeo.
Wedding bells make a habit of ringing on the ninth day of the ninth month for the marrying Perchermeiers of Mount Healthy. The tradition started 100 years ago. It continues today. When the bells ring out tonight as Angelynn Perchermeier … Continue reading