- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
- Ben W.: That kids' autograph section is genius, and should be mandatory. I've heard so many athletes talk...
- Jason: That "anointed cake" story sounds like a variation of a story Tony Campolo has been telling for...
- AndreaJN: I enjoy “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!”. Hope you enjoy it!
- Rob: The Navy officially retired the flat hat on April 1, 1963.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 12 September 12, 2011
TALLAHASSEE — Erich Campbell thought he was just being helpful the night he flashed his headlights on a busy Tampa highway to warn drivers of a police speed trap ahead. The Florida Highway Patrol didn’t appreciate the help. Officers pulled … Continue reading
Yes, you get a dance number.
LAUGHS! from Everynone on Vimeo.
Wedding bells make a habit of ringing on the ninth day of the ninth month for the marrying Perchermeiers of Mount Healthy. The tradition started 100 years ago. It continues today. When the bells ring out tonight as Angelynn Perchermeier … Continue reading