- Triple Fake: I used one of those Dyson hand dryers a couple of years ago in San Antonio. It's pretty sweet, I...
- Dude: All I could think about is the guy in charge of the gymnasium and what would happen to the wood floor when the...
- ALEC666: "when Michael Irvin wore an Atlanta Falcons helmet and Daryl Johnston wore a Green Bay Packers helmet...
- Jason: Some people just try too hard for the Darwin award
- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 08 September 8, 2011
Check out the details at PolitiFact.com. Sidenote: I love watching national events and checking out live tweets. Yesterday I found out the White House’s website was streaming the President’s speech and included charts, graphs, and other data.
A local driver, I’m assuming a chauffeur kind of job, is about to finish her shift when she’s asked to do one more pick up. While waiting to pick up her client, she browses the Internet on her phone and … Continue reading
Explanation: In the shadow of Saturn, unexpected wonders appear. The robotic Cassini spacecraft now orbiting Saturn drifted in giant planet’s shadow for about 12 hours in 2006 and looked back toward the eclipsed Sun. Cassini saw a view unlike any … Continue reading