- Geeding: LOL! Oh my, I’m what you a ….. a little slow.
- ALEC: I also did those 57 degree dips (showers actually) as a child living in Bogota (8,675 feet above sea level),...
- John Mackovic: It was a joke 😉
- Geeding: Knowing you are a Libertarian, help me understand something. What do you consider small government? Off...
- John Mackovic: I think we had a couch made with the same material as your drapes.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 08 September 8, 2011
Check out the details at PolitiFact.com. Sidenote: I love watching national events and checking out live tweets. Yesterday I found out the White House’s website was streaming the President’s speech and included charts, graphs, and other data.
A local driver, I’m assuming a chauffeur kind of job, is about to finish her shift when she’s asked to do one more pick up. While waiting to pick up her client, she browses the Internet on her phone and … Continue reading
Explanation: In the shadow of Saturn, unexpected wonders appear. The robotic Cassini spacecraft now orbiting Saturn drifted in giant planet’s shadow for about 12 hours in 2006 and looked back toward the eclipsed Sun. Cassini saw a view unlike any … Continue reading