- meh: This is the most British accident in history.
- Mr. Mike Honcho: I remember that episode of Different Strokes. I still remember how incredibly uncomfortable I was...
- RPM: If you take over 1/2 of the money a charity raises as your personal salary (and bill them for expenses to boot),...
- Geeding: Thanks for clarifying this, David. I mistakenly labeled him a pastor when he isn't. I had to go back...
- David Bryant: To clarify, that 'pastor' isn't on staff. He was a missionary through a 3rd party that...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 08 September 8, 2011
Check out the details at PolitiFact.com. Sidenote: I love watching national events and checking out live tweets. Yesterday I found out the White House’s website was streaming the President’s speech and included charts, graphs, and other data.
A local driver, I’m assuming a chauffeur kind of job, is about to finish her shift when she’s asked to do one more pick up. While waiting to pick up her client, she browses the Internet on her phone and … Continue reading
Explanation: In the shadow of Saturn, unexpected wonders appear. The robotic Cassini spacecraft now orbiting Saturn drifted in giant planet’s shadow for about 12 hours in 2006 and looked back toward the eclipsed Sun. Cassini saw a view unlike any … Continue reading