- Tommy: Did her husband join the Taliban in sympathy?
- John Mackovic: I remember collecting those stamps as a kid. I ended up saving enough to get a football.
- sara: I love Dreamland! Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Johnny Cash. And then when his "not wife" catches him not...
- Ben W.: We saw that segment on the winter caretaker and found it to be fascinating, too. What a solitary, yet...
- Jason: "someone that was in one of my favorite ‘X-Files’ episodes" I like that one too. And...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 08 September 8, 2011
Check out the details at PolitiFact.com. Sidenote: I love watching national events and checking out live tweets. Yesterday I found out the White House’s website was streaming the President’s speech and included charts, graphs, and other data.
A local driver, I’m assuming a chauffeur kind of job, is about to finish her shift when she’s asked to do one more pick up. While waiting to pick up her client, she browses the Internet on her phone and … Continue reading
Explanation: In the shadow of Saturn, unexpected wonders appear. The robotic Cassini spacecraft now orbiting Saturn drifted in giant planet’s shadow for about 12 hours in 2006 and looked back toward the eclipsed Sun. Cassini saw a view unlike any … Continue reading