- sara: My favorite gag of all time is when he dips his fists in the chocolate and then in the sprinkles and candies,...
- Ben W.: "I apologize for the shakiness." Ha – I would have had to apologize for the water...
- Ben W.: Based on your post, I sought out Another Period and watched the pilot last night. Like RPM said, it is one of...
- Art Vandalay: If you spin one of these fast enough, theoretically it is possible to create a wormhole and transport...
- Tron: How about a time machine like in the terminator? Rocky from the future goes back in time to fight Rocky from...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 08 September 8, 2011
Check out the details at PolitiFact.com. Sidenote: I love watching national events and checking out live tweets. Yesterday I found out the White House’s website was streaming the President’s speech and included charts, graphs, and other data.
A local driver, I’m assuming a chauffeur kind of job, is about to finish her shift when she’s asked to do one more pick up. While waiting to pick up her client, she browses the Internet on her phone and … Continue reading
Explanation: In the shadow of Saturn, unexpected wonders appear. The robotic Cassini spacecraft now orbiting Saturn drifted in giant planet’s shadow for about 12 hours in 2006 and looked back toward the eclipsed Sun. Cassini saw a view unlike any … Continue reading