- Geeding: Ah, heck, I wish you would have stopped by. I would have loved to have introduced my family. It’s...
- Ben W.: I get that (I’m a lawyer), but following the ADA guidelines on what businesses can ask couldn’t...
- Bryan B.: I work for a business that has a vested interest in limiting non-quarantined animals on property and our...
- Ben W.: I’m right there with you. The ADA is very clear as to what service animals must be accommodated and...
- RPM: Happy Anniversary, Geedings! (and many more)
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: September 2011
We’ll see you around Feb 16, but take your time getting here, the Super Bowl is on Feb 5 afterall.
The common practice of saying “God bless you” after someone sneezes is a part of American culture. But it sparked a controversy at a Bay Area high school this week. Teacher Steve Cuckovich docked his students’ scores after they said … Continue reading
Mexico City lawmakers want to help newlyweds avoid the hassle of divorce by giving them an easy exit strategy: temporary marriage licenses. Leftists in the city’s assembly — who have already riled conservatives by legalizing gay marriage — proposed a … Continue reading
This is pretty impressive. These people live in under shelter in which there’s no light, but using a soda bottle, water, and some chlorine, you can make a 55 watt bulb that uses no electricity.
Last night’s storm moved from north to south. I’m not use to storms in our area moving in any direction unless it’s west to east. I saw a McDonald’s commercial with LeBron in which it keeps stating how he wins … Continue reading
A Collin County business offering customers a break on the price of an oil change is requiring a little more than just bringing in a coupon. Customers are being asked to quote a Bible verse, and some of them are … Continue reading
Click the image to see a larger version from the source.